Gibson Brands Forums

1 more on the way

crust

I liked the Gibson "LP special humbucker" and Epiphone ES 335 so much, I went with a Pelham Blue SG with lyre tailpiece this time. So, now I will have a trio of pelham blue "Gibson family of brands" electric guitars.

stock photo

SGCutm_TVPlhm_Splash.jpg

I really can't wait for this beauty to arrive, pics to follow.

I liked the Gibson "LP special humbucker" and Epiphone ES 335 so much, I went with a Pelham Blue SG with lyre tailpiece this time. So, now I will have a trio of pelham blue "Gibson family of brands" electric guitars.

stock photo

SGCutm_TVPlhm_Splash.jpg

I really can't wait for this beauty to arrive, pics to follow.

We require pics when this arrives with the rest of the pelham blue family ! I really with they'd bring out this version in cherry again.

How many epi's do you have?

Nice! I played one a few weeks ago at the Braintree GC and had a VERY hard time putting it down. Even amidst some of the best guitars, I went back to it two or three times. Love the sound and finish, and he maestro makes it. Congrats!

That is just exactly what I wanted to hear. I do believe this will be another great Epiphone. [thumbup]

We require pics when this arrives with the rest of the pelham blue family ! I really with they'd bring out this version in cherry again.

How many epi's do you have?

here is a list of some of the items I presently use.

Epiphone Sorrento 50th ann. reissue, Riviera P93 (wine red, gold), Wildkat, ES-355, SG 400, SG custom w/maestro, Dot Studio, ES-335 Pro, LP Standard Pro+, Gretsch Electromatic Double Jet w/Bigsby, Squier Affinity Strat, Deluxe Stratocaster, Affinity Tele, Greco electric double cut, Gibson LPJ, Les Paul Special Humbucker, Regal Duolian RC-2, Marcus Martini "A" mandolin, Valencia "A" electric mandolin, Savannah "F" mandolin, Maestro mando-caster, Ktone "F" mandolin, Stella 12 string acoustic, Hondo H-320 classical, Yamaha F325, Rogue 6 string lap steel, Warmouth P bass, Vox Amplug AC30 and cabinet, Mini 3 G2, AromA mini recording amp, Digitech Whammy V5 and MIDI controller, T C Electronic Transition and Flashback loopers, Boss Distortion DS-1, Electro-Harmonics Ravish sitar simulator w/ 2 MOOG expression pedals, Epiphone tweed mini, studio acoustic 15C, Fender Mustang II V1 w/footswitch, Mustang Mini, Passport Mini, GDEC 3-30, Mustang 3 V2 with expression pedal and 4&2 button foot switches, Hiwatt Bulldog 20, Bugera V5 and 2x12 cabinet, Acoustic Lead 20, Marshall G10 MKII, NuX Amp Force, ZOOM G2Nu with expression pedal, SoundTech QM802 compact mixer.

here is a list of some of the items I presently use.

Epiphone Sorrento 50th ann. reissue, Riviera P93 (wine red, gold), Wildkat, ES-355, SG 400, SG custom w/maestro, Dot Studio, ES-335 Pro, LP Standard Pro+, Gretsch Electromatic Double Jet w/Bigsby, Squier Affinity Strat, Deluxe Stratocaster, Affinity Tele, Greco electric double cut, Gibson LPJ, Les Paul Special Humbucker, Regal Duolian RC-2, Marcus Martini "A" mandolin, Valencia "A" electric mandolin, Savannah "F" mandolin, Maestro mando-caster, Ktone "F" mandolin, Stella 12 string acoustic, Hondo H-320 classical, Yamaha F325, Rogue 6 string lap steel, Warmouth P bass, Vox Amplug AC30 and cabinet, Mini 3 G2, AromA mini recording amp, Digitech Whammy V5 and MIDI controller, T C Electronic Transition and Flashback loopers, Boss Distortion DS-1, Electro-Harmonics Ravish sitar simulator w/ 2 MOOG expression pedals, Epiphone tweed mini, studio acoustic 15C, Fender Mustang II V1 w/footswitch, Mustang Mini, Passport Mini, GDEC 3-30, Mustang 3 V2 with expression pedal and 4&2 button foot switches, Hiwatt Bulldog 20, Bugera V5 and 2x12 cabinet, Acoustic Lead 20, Marshall G10 MKII, NuX Amp Force, ZOOM G2Nu with expression pedal, SoundTech QM802 compact mixer.

Holy **** ! Where do you put it all?

Holy **** ! Where do you put it all?

I keep them out, play them every day, every other day...do some recording, play a few tunes. I also allow my students to use any instrument I have...They pay for them [thumbup]

Firebird [smile]:-k :-k

I keep them out, play them every day, every other day...do some recording, play a few tunes. I also allow my students to use any instrument I have...They pay for them [thumbup]

Firebird [smile]:-k :-k

So you teach guitar then? You should put a pic up some time of it all together, that would be a sight!

Archived