Gibson Brands Forums

For all y'all counterfeit haters

brundaddy

not EVEN a slap on the wrist [cursing] ......1 day in jail, the others get 6 months undisturbed practice time.

i've have gotten the CHAIR most likely.

where did I put those torches and pitchforks?...........

edit: chyt like this makes ME want to sell a boatload of them......6 months on the couch??

sign me up!

They got off easy. One of my high school mates got busted for selling fake diamonds through his store. So far 120 people have been identified. I never bought anything from him fortunately. Get this. His claim is that he got dooped by his supplier! Yeah right. I don't think he'll get off this easy.

my younger cousin draws 100% Disability due to eating too much A when he was 15,

he gets caught (in his 20s) passing a fake $100 bill at our local tobacco shack,

FBI/Treasury dept decend upon him, asking him where he got the bill,

he tells them he made it on his Moms 2 sided copier at home, and has piles of it in his room,

they go to his house, in his room every flat surface is piled w/stacks of the fake $100 bills,

as they're noticing that the bills are on "cotton-paper" he adds that he's been passing these for months,

he refuses to divulge where he got treasury currency paper, swears he doesn't remember,

because of his "mental disability", he's released under a promise he'll stop making fake money,

end of story!!

again, i'd have gotten the chair!

Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out!

Counterfeiting is a crime worthy of a stiff prison term in my opinion!

Anyone caught doing this needs to have the wrath of God decend upon him and his life!

Just remember, Gibsons would probably be less expensive if it wasn't for pirating and counterfeiting robbing them of honest business revenue that could pay more employees and purchase more supplies etc. Battling such pirating and counterfeiting costs them a huge amount of revenue annually!

I also happen to think that those that purposely purchase and brag about the Chibsons they buy from over-seas are doing us all a serious disservice with their self-indulgence. Shame on them!

I'll leave it at that...

what sucks the most is that they are musicians........

I consider the musicians looking to buy a good guitar the "victims" of faked guitars.....these losers basically committed crimes against "their own" and got no real punishment for it.

Tom

Archived