Gibson Brands Forums

Ronstadt Plays Guitar?

brians356

I want to marry KT Tunstall. She is the perfect woman.

I wholeheartedly agree on both points. Unfortunately' date=' (for both of us) it looks like her drummer beat us to it.

"In 2003 Tunstall began dating Luke Bullen, the drummer in her band.[25'] On Christmas Day, 2007, Bullen proposed to KT at her parents' home in St Andrews, Scotland,[28] and the couple were married on 6 September 2008 at the Flodigarry Country House Hotel on the Isle Of Skye in Scotland.[29]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kt_tunstall

I wholeheartedly agree on both points. Unfortunately' date=' (for both of us) it looks like her drummer beat us to it.

"In 2003 Tunstall began dating Luke Bullen, the drummer in her band.[25'] On Christmas Day, 2007, Bullen proposed to KT at her parents' home in St Andrews, Scotland,[28] and the couple were married on 6 September 2008 at the Flodigarry Country House Hotel on the Isle Of Skye in Scotland.[29]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kt_tunstall

She's a bright girl and will, no doubt, see the error in her ways, in due course. After all he's a drummer for heavens sake!!

Only joking!

I hope you don't beat 'im too hard now...

My 14 year old is 6'1".....268lbs. (yes a football player)

I am 45..... 5'11"...218 lbs.

He plays that new guitar much more than I do. I'm afraid to make him mad, much less take the guitar from him.

I get to play it while he is in school. HAHA

My 14 year old is 6'1".....268lbs. (yes a football player)

I am 45..... 5'11"...218 lbs.

He plays that new guitar much more than I do. I'm afraid to make him mad' date=' much less take the guitar from him.

I get to play it while he is in school. HAHA

[/quote']

Well, that being the case, I suppose you should be thankful that he's still in school!

I want to marry KT Tunstall. She is the perfect woman.

my old english teacher looked completely like her.

when we asked if she was her mother she completely went off at us lol

completely unrelated i know... carry on tongue.gif

Avril Lavigne is correct Honky Dog.....I am thinking it is a Gibson but not to sure without the full view. I was hoping some of the others here could figure it out.

Just glad to see a young artist playing this instead of a plastic computer with buttons.....Maybe there is still

hope.

Found this on you tube....looks to be the same guitar.

I am surprised GG has not chimed in, so I will for her... I have been spending a ton of time playing and listening to this song since my daughter is singing it at the end of the month at an open mic in a local bar with her voice teacher. I have been teaching her the guitar chords and helping her learn her first sing & play song!

Here is Gillian Welch and David Rawlings (Love both guitars but his the most. I think someone said his was an old Epiphone!)

gillianwelch.jpg

Okay' date=' one more, but I must say this has been a fun thread.

Now granted Jennifer is playing a Martin, and that's okay, but Kristian is playing a Gibson, so I've gotta give her a pass. :-)

[img']http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee189/GreggCarter/Jennifer.jpg[/img]

Jenn is one of my favourite songwriters. I saw Sugarland live back in October, and it has to be one of the highest-energy shows in music today. I think they even beat out Barenaked Ladies for most on-stage action - and that's saying something.

Here's a photo of their encore - Sugarland with their openerers, Kellie Pickler and Ashton Shepherd. The ladies are all wearing wigs. They're playing Love Shack.

DSC00594.jpg

Jenn is one of my favourite songwriters. I saw Sugarland live back in October' date=' and it has to be one of the highest-energy shows in music today. I think they even beat out Barenaked Ladies for most on-stage action - and that's saying something.

<snipped>[/quote']

She's hotter than a pepper sprout.

Yeah, I bet they do put on a show. Thanks for the encore pic. Wigs and Love Shack. Gotta love it :-)

Have any of you heard of Stevie Ann? She's Dutch, I believe, and has written some beautiful songs. Here's a link to a video of her performing one of her numbers, "Poetry Man" (not the Phoebe Snow song) on TV. The song starts about 20 seconds into it. Definitely worth checking out, IMO.

my old english teacher looked completely like her.

when we asked if she was her mother she completely went off at us lol

completely unrelated i know... carry on :)

Lucky you. I hope you made every lesson and did well in your GCSE (it's not called that in Scotland, is it?)

I used to have a crush on my maths teacher but that was nearly 30 years ago. She was more EmmyLou Harris than KT Tunstall though. And I didn't marry her either.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived