Gibson Brands Forums

Cajun Moon

MorrisrownSal

You did this all on your phone ??? I have just now learned that there is a calendar on my phone. I have GarageBand on an I-mac and an I-pad, but have figured out neither. This recording sounds really good, especially done on a phone!

Thanks guys...

Dan..Phil... I wouldn't have even thought about trying this stuff if it werent for my kids... I am in my late 40s. They told me to get garageband (it actually is free now on the iPad and iPhone.. You can do several tracks, add simple percussion, play with reverb... And after you lay down the tracks (listening to the built in metronome through ear buds), you can listen to it all back and adjust the volume of each track. I tend to not play with that stuff too much.

I have been playing my whole life, but only started messing around with this stuff the last 3 years. It is pretty liberating. If you guys are ever in NJ, come jam a bit, and I'll show you 101 for Dummies. And thanks for listening!

Sal you just phoned that in.................hahaha...fantastic mate.Love the way you can put such quality sounds together so quickly.You are really getting skilled at this.

I'm going to get into some multi track recording / writing soon.I have a stand alone tascam digital porta studio which works ok but now I want to get into the audio interface / computer way of doing things.

Archived