Gibson Brands Forums

Make you Epi's value soar

Flyer91

AND....Add even more value to your Epi with the "Best Pickup On The Planet":

The DUPLICATOR 9000!

Willy

Thanks Willy, I didn't see how to get the viddy in the post.

Also ... I'm looking for a contact link to buy me one of them Wolf D-9000 pups!!! msp_thumbup.gif

That was pretty funny. Thanks for posting, and I'm glad they showed the disclaimer at the end as I was wondering about the guitars that they "relic'd".

As to the OP, for posting video's from YouTube, I had someone point out to me recently that they now start with https. Just delete the "s" in the link and the video will post (at least it has for me so far).

That was pretty funny. Thanks for posting, and I'm glad they showed the disclaimer at the end as I was wondering about the guitars that they "relic'd".

As to the OP, for posting video's from YouTube, I had someone point out to me recently that they now start with https. Just delete the "s" in the link and the video will post (at least it has for me so far).

Thank's Dennis, I'll remember that tip!

Glad you guys enjoyed CME's April fools gag.

Anyone that has bought from them on-line, got the email today with the viddy in it.

IMHO: relicing is pretty much akin to shoving a sock down your pants, so I enjoyed them lampooning it. msp_wink.gif

Good laugh, thanks!

By the way, I will relic your guitar for free! That's right - for FREE!. Just send me you best guitar and I will play the snot out of it for 20 years without any regard for the finish whatsoever!

When I am done I guarantee that that not only will your guitar look relic'd it will be! No more obvious sand paper marks. No more tea soaked plastic. No more painted on fret board marks!

Remember, please send only your best guitars! (Cheap, mediocre guitars may not come back as relic'd)

Kind Regards,

jv

• 1 month later...

Archived