Gibson Brands Forums

An open plea to Homz

James Allen

Since I am the type of person that like to judge human character' date=' I fully expect this person to be the cowardly one who whines to the Gibson people about me. Come on deeppink do the deed. Let us see how big a pair you have. If not you I do have another in mind who I bet would love to be the Lounge censor.

[/quote']

You are one angry guy. Let it go. You've done everything you can to draw attention to yourself. It worked. Now relax and enjoy the forum. I hope you stay, though I wish you weren't so paranoid that everyone on this forum is out to get you. And if you think we all are a bunch of a-holes, then perhaps you should go play in a different sandbox.

And the only reason I am responding your posts is because you have a bad habit of insulting everyone and then deleting your posts.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are one angry guy. Let it go. You've done everything you can to draw attention to yourself. It worked. Now relax and enjoy the forum. I hope you stay' date=' though I wish you weren't so paranoid that everyone on this forum is out to get you. And if you think we all are a bunch of a-holes, then perhaps you should go play in a different sandbox.

And the only reason I am responding your posts is because you have a bad habit of insulting everyone and then deleting your posts. [/quote']

See this guy isn't a pu$sy. I like him.

Archived