Gibson Brands Forums

another lil treat for ya's

buddy light

No offense, but if I want to see hot nekkid' chicks on the internet (and occasionally, I do) there are literally millions of places I can go. If I want to go somewhere for a decent discussion about guitars and music, there are only 2 or 3 places I go.

If you want to start a thread about hot babes, knock yourself out. This is the backstage section after all.

If you want to start three threads about chicks, get a room and an old sock. jerkit.gif

No offense' date=' but if I want to see hot nekkid' chick on the internet (and occasionally, I do) there are literally millions of places I can go. If I want to go somewhere for a decent discussion about guitars and music, there are only 2 or 3 places I go.

If you want to start a thread about hot babes, knock yourself out. This is the backstage section after all.

If you want to start [i']three[/i] threads about chicks, get a room and an old sock. jerkit.gif

oh get a life. relax you old ****. i didnt know this was the ramrod.

No offense' date=' but if I want to see hot nekkid' chicks on the internet (and occasionally, I do) there are literally millions of places I can go. If I want to go somewhere for a decent discussion about guitars and music, there are only 2 or 3 places I go.

If you want to start [i']three[/i] threads about chicks, get a room and an old sock. jerkit.gif

+1

I think we all need to remember that this is not an age restricted forum.

Sure there are lots of awesome things we could post here, but we need to consider other people too.

I'm guilty of posting a hot chic pic myself, so I won't get too high and mighty. =D>

I'm guilty of posting a hot chic pic myself' date=' so I won't get too high and mighty. =D>[/quote']

Like I said, there's nothing wrong with a little eye candy. Especially in the off-topic area. But, when I look and see threads 1, 2, and 3 are all by the same guy and almost identical (although the last 2 were a little strange), then it gets a bit tired.

If I went in to the Les Paul section and started a thread "Should I leave my pickguard on or off?", then started a second thread "Show me your pickguardless LPs", and then started a third (drunken) thread "Pickguards are for losers", then I'd hopefully get told where to stick it, as well.

Archived