Gibson Brands Forums

When I've got nothing to say...

skilsaw

I make some crude cryptic nonsensical statement in a thread and then I move on...

But"youtube man" and his protege "youtube boy" can dither forever on their little videos as they point out the flaws in the guitar they just bought. 10, 12, 13 minutes of "you see this? Falk, that's bad"

So if they are so falking smart, why did they buy the guitar?

I mostly skip over youtube videos like this, but I am a sucker and every once in a while I watch the whole thing, looking for some redeeming quality or wisdom in the falking drivel.

Those minutes are totally wasted and I will never get them back.

I make some crude cryptic nonsensical statement in a thread and then I move on...

But"youtube man" and his protege "youtube boy" can dither forever on their little videos as they point out the flaws in the guitar they just bought. 10, 12, 13 minutes of "you see this? Falk, that's bad"

So if they are so falking smart, why did they buy the guitar?

I mostly skip over youtube videos like this, but I am a sucker and every once in a while I watch the whole thing, looking for some redeeming quality or wisdom in the falking drivel.

Those minutes are totally wasted and I will never get them back.

Hey Bro-

Yeah- very hard to get a fair, unbiased, subjective assessment of anything, 'specially on YouTube!

I think we need to remember, YouTube affords common, everyday people, to "star" in their own 'movie', or 'interview', or...you get the point.

So "Slurp and Burp" decide they are experts on whatever. The post YouTube vids; we watch them, even out of morbid curiosity, the "hit count" goes up and, they become FAMOUS!

As I say, prevalent everywhere- when I took up vaping to quit smoking (still working well, BTW)the YT is PACKED with al sorts of experts on vaping, products, e-juice etc.

REMEMBER THIS: EX = a 'has been', "PERT'= a person full of him or herself...

Brian

Archived