Gibson Brands Forums

what do u expect of the SG for 2009?

SGman94

If they're not planning on improving the faults and inaccuracies on the current offerings, I don't care what else they come out with. I think they should focus on doing the current lineup with a little more PRIDE and classic SG sex-appeal, THEN they can bring out new novelties. At least get those VINTAGE "ORIGINAL SPEC" models to true VINTAGE or ORIGINAL SPECS, and for Christ's sake get the deeper bevels back onto the '61 RI USA model (and hello??? Better finishes can only HELP).

But alas, the new super-expensive, moderately historically-accurate '59 Les Paul is the focus for now, so who the hell knows if/when they'll pay any attention to any other models.

H-Bomb

If they're not planning on improving the faults and inaccuracies on the current offerings' date=' I don't care what else they come out with. I think they should focus on doing the current lineup with a little more PRIDE and classic SG sex-appeal, THEN they can bring out new novelties. At least get those VINTAGE "ORIGINAL SPEC" models to true VINTAGE or ORIGINAL SPECS, and for Christ's sake get the deeper bevels back onto the '61 RI USA model (and hello??? Better finishes can only HELP).

But alas, the new super-expensive, moderately historically-accurate '59 Les Paul is the focus for now, so who the hell knows if/when they'll pay any attention to any other models.

H-Bomb[/quote']

A-friggin-men!!

CB

I think they're gonna start cutting better bevels.

Because of hbomb.

I'm gonna help him.

We're gonna bring it up in every SG thread we run across..........

Murph.

Awww. Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. 8-[ Strength in numbers, for sure, and often consistent griping and complaining is the only way the corporate beasts will hear you. Glad some of us are on the same page, let's give 'em the what-for!

H-Bomb

Archived