Gibson Brands Forums

"Let It Be"

Murph

In "Glass Onion". The walrus was Paul.

John was the eggman.

Seriously.............

I've read that Paul has taken "Let It Be" THE MOVIE

Off the market.

I just haven't figured out how he did that, since it was "in the market' so long.

Murph.

In "Glass Onion". The walrus was Paul.

John was the eggman.

Seriously.............

I've read that Paul has taken "Let It Be" THE MOVIE

Off the market.

I just haven't figured out how he did that' date=' since it was "in the market' so long.

Murph. [/quote']

Why would he do that????

Yeah its only available used and in bootleg form now. It has been for a few years now.

I can only assume its because Let It Be is pretty much The Beatles all really mad at each other but only having small arguments because they were on camera.

I really didn't enjoy that movie. It was depressing in my opinion.

WOW I didn't know that. Well I guess if Disney can do it anyone can. To reflect, I was looking for the movie "Song of the South" that I had watched when I was a kid, To fill out my Disney Collection. Couldn't find it anywhere. Then one of the Chiefs on one of the ships that came into the yard I work at told me she had the same problem. A couple years later during phase maintenace I saw her again and she told me she had found it in Japan. Japanese subtitles and all. Found it at the Tokyo Dinseyland. She said she was told in Japan that the movie had been banded from the United States because of the Raciel content. So that will be one Disney movie Ya'll Young Buck's will never see here in the US. I guess it runs under the same thinken when they changed over the name Sambo's to Denny's

WOW I didn't know that. Well I guess if Disney can do it anyone can. To reflect' date=' I was looking for the movie "Song of the South" that I had watched when I was a kid, To fill out my Disney Collection. Couldn't find it anywhere. Then one of the Chiefs on one of the ships that came into the yard I work at told me she had the same problem. A couple years later during phase maintenace I saw her again and she told me she had found it in Japan. Japanese subtitles and all. Found it at the Tokyo Dinseyland. She said she was told in Japan that the movie had been banded from the United States because of the Raciel content. So that will be one Disney movie Ya'll Young Buck's will never see here in the US. I guess it runs under the same thinken when they changed over the name Sambo's to Denny's[/quote']

We're getting a little off topic, but whatever:

A few years back, Disney was planning a release of Song Of The South on DVD. The movie may not be politically correct in today's times, but it has historical significance. The same issues came up a few years ago when The Jazz Singer with Al Jolson was issued on DVD, but it came out anyway. Stuff depicted in those movies really happened, there's no denying it. I understand that some people would like to forget that, but I believe that those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it.

As a gear freak, I just like looking at the gear, miking, rigs, ect.

I don't really give a damn if Yoko was on the rag, or John was in a bad mood, or Paul wanted to join Badfinger, or George wanted to smoke a cigarette. I just like looking at mic placement, gear, ect.

What I DON'T LIKE, is the fact that it's gone.

Murph.

Archived