Gibson Brands Forums

Decided to make a record

RobertAndersson

After being in the same rock band for more than twenty years, I have now started to work on a solo record. I put a few songs out before, on Youtube, Soundcloud and this forum, but now I will do it for real.

The goal is at least four-five songs for an EP. It will be lots of guitars in a bluesy kind of rock.

My daytime job takes a lot of time of course but I still aim to release the final result before summer. Now I tell you all about it, so the pressure is on...

Please consider checking out my facebook page where I will show how I work: https://www.facebook.com/robertanderssonmusic/

Feel free to like and share!

//Robert

Nice work on your blog, Robert. I enjoyed your rendition of Blue Jean Blues - one I like to play.

You have a good taste in guitars too (says one LP signature 2014 owner to another).

I have an improvised blues solo Soundcloud clip in my signature below. It was played over a backing track using an Epi LP Studio that I no longer own. I'd love to do some recording too but I know what you mean about daytime work pressures. If only there were more hours in the day.....

Nice work on your blog, Robert. I enjoyed your rendition of Blue Jean Blues - one I like to play.

You have a good taste in guitars too (says one LP signature 2014 owner to another).

I have an improvised blues solo Soundcloud clip in my signature below. It was played over a backing track using an Epi LP Studio that I no longer own. I'd love to do some recording too but I know what you mean about daytime work pressures. If only there were more hours in the day.....

Amen to that!

I listened to your clip, like your playing style, sure hope you get to record some more. Let us know if you do!

//Robert

Great idea, Robert.

I wish you the very best in your project and look forward to the end result!

Nice use of the looper on the aforementioned Blue Jean Blues.

I'll have to check out more of your clips when I have enough time to do them justice.

[thumbup]

Pip.

Great idea, Robert.

I wish you the very best in your project and look forward to the end result!

Nice use of the looper on the aforementioned Blue Jean Blues.

I'll have to check out more of your clips when I have enough time to do them justice.

[thumbup]

Pip.

Pip,

I'm flattered that you found the loop clips. I spent a lot of time last year to select, practice and record blues songs with the looper. A great way to improve your act.

//Robert

• 3 months later...

Archived