Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone ES-335 PRO Review

adamlovesgin

yea, they are really impressive for the money.

I couldn't find any of these avail when I was looking... so instead, I went for the Sheraton Pro II, which is considerably more $ but I have been really happy with it. it plays and sounds excellent, I can't see how a 335 at almost 4x the cost is possibly 4 times better...

yea, they are really impressive for the money.

I couldn't find any of these avail when I was looking... so instead, I went for the Sheraton Pro II, which is considerably more $ but I have been really happy with it. it plays and sounds excellent, I can't see how a 335 at almost 4x the cost is possibly 4 times better...

There was a lot of debate about this, so much so that I actually changed the article to include the specific differences. Even so, I agree it's definitely not worth 4x the price. In fact, for the price I'm under the impression that Epiphone made it TOO good, hence the short production run.

I quite fancy one of these but I can only see them available in Iced Tea. Not my favourite colour.

Yeah, color options are very limited, iced-tea is my personal favourite but if you don't like it there aren't that many other option (I'm pretty sure it's black or natural).

There was a lot of debate about this, so much so that I actually changed the article to include the specific differences. Even so, I agree it's definitely not worth 4x the price. In fact, for the price I'm under the impression that Epiphone made it TOO good, hence the short production run.

now that you mention it... :-k

Archived