Gibson Brands Forums

why couldn't taylor swift be "gibson" swift

mr newhaven

Hi' date=' I'm Gib's son, Martin Taylor. My wife's usually here but I have to Fender off.

If James Taylor, married Taylor Swift.....she would be Taylor Taylor.....pretty swift, eh?[/quote']

You need to smoke less of that Wacky- Tobaccy !! :-k :-k :- =P~ =P~ =P~

I watched the grammys last night, and I learned many things.

Among them - that Taylor Swift actually has a nice voice

and that Mylie Cyrus has a horrible voice, even when she speaks, and so I am completely at a loss as to why she has a singing career.

I also learned that Robert Plant now looks like a guy who sleeps in bus terminals. and apparently allison kraus is afraid to speak in public.

Also, if I could live my whole life and not see another woman rap and dance while 9 mos pregnant and in a body stocking, I'd be a better man.

........ and apparently allison kraus is afraid to speak in public.

I remember when Allison Kruas was a cute girl next door type who could play fiddle and had a voice like an Angel !!

Now she looks so made up (plastic surgery????) and she just doesn't looks as real as she once did. It is too bad "The Business" does this to people! Women and men ...but especially women. Her voice and musical gifts are so special she should be able to look like herself and still be considered a superstar.

ok...sorry ...end of rant! pictures say it better than me.

NOW

alison-krauss_01.jpg

THEN

54adb340dca0846640dda010.L.jpg

The difference in the pictures could be due to age. She was very young when she started and young peoples changes in appearance is usually quite noticable.

YES....that was my point ....she looks "younger ??? " now than she did in the picture from 20 years ago.

Except to look younger she looks gaunt and a bit fake. It is the pressures of the media on looks. Fine for lingerie models and romantic leads in movies....but the music business shouldn't do that to someone with her talent!

Like I said ...I know it is a rant !

YES....that was my point ....she looks "younger ??? " now than she did in the picture from 20 years ago.

Except to look younger she looks gaunt and a bit fake. It is the pressures of the media on looks. Fine for lingerie models and romantic leads in movies....but the music business shouldn't do that to someone with her talent!

Like I said ...I know it is a rant !

Yeah, well, I'd hit it.

If Woody Allen married Natalie Wood, divorced her and married Gregory Peck, divorced him and married Ben Hur, he'd be Woody Wood Peck Hur.

If Dolly Parton married Salvador Dali, she'd be Dolly Dali.

If Bo Derek married Don Ho, she'd be Bo Ho.

If Sandra Locke married Elliott Ness, then divorced him to marry Herman Munster, she'd become Sandra Locke Ness Munster.

If Fanny Flagg married Clay Aiken...she'd be Fanny Aiken! (Only funny in the UK.)

If Ivana trump married Neil Diamond, she'd be Ivana Diamond.

If Kitty Carlisle married Conway Twitty, she'd be Kitty Twitty.

If Yoko Ono married Sonny Bono,she'd be Yoko Ono Bono.

If Bea Arthur married Sting, she'd be Bea Sting.

If Snoop Doggy Dogg married Winnie the Pooh, he'd be Snoop Doggy Dogg Pooh.

Archived