Gibson Brands Forums

why couldn't taylor swift be "gibson" swift

mr newhaven

ok first let me preface...i am not a creepy old man oogling young women...

i am just saying that taylor swift seems to be the "it girl" right now...and for good reason...she's cute as hell...writes her own songs and music...and is almost 6 feet tall!

whats not to love!

now if only we could get a gibson in her hands...i think that would be a combo worth a couple of grammys!

make the switch taylor...make the switch!

That once brightly burning comet is beginning to fade and will soon be over the horizon with Gretchen from Pocahontas.

What is it with these girls gluing wooley bears to their eye lids?

The last time I saw and heard the 'Redneck woman' she looked like she'd been rid hard, put up wet and sounded like she'd smoked one case too many of them Winston lites.... Hope she didn't quit her night job.

ok first let me preface...i am not a creepy old man oogling young women...

i am just saying that taylor swift seems to be the "it girl" right now...and for good reason...she's cute as hell...writes her own songs and music...and is almost 6 feet tall!

whats not to love!

now if only we could get a gibson in her hands...i think that would be a combo worth a couple of grammys!

make the switch taylor...make the switch!

Actually, I don't think they could get the boys in the Custom Shop to inlay the word 'Taylor' on the fretboard. It just wouldn't be right.

Gramp, Couldnt tell if you meant you 'like women with big hands and feet' OR you like Ann Coulter 'cause she has big hands and feet..? Me, I'm kinda partial to women like Nancy Pelosi who have big mouths taking up all the space in their heads, so there's no brain that might accidentally generate a thought you'd have to stop and listen to!

There is a well-known guitar player named Martin Taylor. Now of course on the Gibson side we have let's see, um Charlie Gibson? Nah. If you are old enough to have watched Laugh-in you remember Henry Gibson.... but Nah. Debbie Gibson? Uh.... Nah. Hmnnn.....

Archived