Gibson Brands Forums

Name and email address for customer service????

onewilyfool

• 11 years later...
6 minutes ago, Pioneer woman said:

Hello, can you please tell me the process on the release of your prototypes? Thank you 

Who are you asking? This is a Gibson guitar forum, owned by Gibson , but it is not their customer service desk.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

13 hours ago, zombywoof said:

He told us he was leaving the Forum.

on 'hold' with Gibson Customer Service - an attempt at levity; knowing he has left the building.  My apologies.  

OWF - was the originator of our much used  List of Diverse J=45 Models.   I believe he got it up to over 50.    Being a forum populated by a disproportionate number of old folks like myself -  I would think we've probably had dozens of our number move up to the "Angel Band".    

2 hours ago, fortyearspickn said:

on 'hold' with Gibson Customer Service - an attempt at levity; knowing he has left the building.  My apologies.  

OWF - was the originator of our much used  List of Diverse J=45 Models.   I believe he got it up to over 50.    Being a forum populated by a disproportionate number of old folks like myself -  I would think we've probably had dozens of our number move up to the "Angel Band".    

We all knew the different takes on the J45 was extensive but that laundry list OWF came up with was downright scary.

Edited by zombywoof