Gibson Brands Forums

Classic fake?

nmorales30

Certainly someone is acting the mischievous sprite.

Sparky's reply (#15) to my first post was also "minus'd" for reasons known only to themselves so I plussed him back up.

The + button can be a useful tool in some ways; the - less so IMO. I doubt I've -'d more than once in the last two years (or however long the system has been back in place).

Pip.

Nah, it’s just my fans doing what they do.

I don’t downvote anything, it’s silly and childish. If I don’t like what someone says I just tell them.

And hey look, my posts have been downvoted Lol.

I wonder who could it be?

Well, I upvoted you just to be different.

To be honest it is the very first time I have ever clicked on the "vote" button. [biggrin]

I'm no expert but I do own three Lesters 98,10 and a 2012. I think it looks real from behind because of the wings on the head stock, etc. I relate big time to the concern "Sparky" has about the fading serial numbers. That could be a "Tell" of if it is real or not. A few more good photos might clear the air on this issue. I like both Sparky and Pippy and do not enjoy them getting upset over this. It is just a guitar gents. To the OP, can we please see any other good additional photos you have of this LP sir?

...I like both Sparky and Pippy and do not enjoy them getting upset over this. It is just a guitar gents....

Thanks for the nice words and please don't fret (Ho!Ho!Ho!) about it JAC; there was just a very brief misunderstanding of (my) intent(*) and we're still good friends.

msp_thumbup.gif

Pip.

(*) The fault was mine.

Archived