Gibson Brands Forums

Amp or Guitar

Jeffytune

My hatred for your ilk has no words. Go ahead, motor on over in the chunnel or whatever you Euros are calling it these days. Go ahead. I will just go outside and SCREAM AT THE SKY AGGGGHHH AAAAGGGGGGHH AGGGGHHHHHHH

msp_laugh.gifmsp_laugh.gifmsp_laugh.gifmsp_laugh.gifmsp_laugh.gif

Sorry? You WOULD??

Why, of course I'll post a quick snap of some some our Valentine's Day Booty if you really insist;

Lo-_Res_Valentine_s_Day_Booty.jpg

tongue.gif

Pip.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

msp_laugh.gifmsp_laugh.gifmsp_laugh.gifmsp_laugh.gifmsp_laugh.gif

Sorry? You WOULD??

Why, of course I'll post a quick snap of some some our Valentine's Day Booty if you really insist;

Lo-_Res_Valentine_s_Day_Booty.jpg

tongue.gif

Pip.

Looks like you went to the BONER farm.

rct

I once had a very high end tube amp and most any guitar I had sounded great on it, wish I would have kept it but it was way too loud for just playing at home. Even on number one. Volume two would shake pictures on the wall and I got yelled at by my mom. msp_flapper.gif Ha Ha. The Fender amp I have now is priced the same as my guitars except 2, my high end Gibson and a $900.00 Epiphone Custom and I got that out tonight and played it on my very cheap Vox amp and it sounded amazing. Still would like a Marshall tube amp though but I'd have to get rid of one. Oh, I love Romano Cheese but can't find anyplace that sells it here so eat Mild Chedder. msp_rolleyes.gif

Archived