Gibson Brands Forums

NGD - Swingster Blue Royale

Old_Ampeg_Guy

you can even use your facebook account (if you have one.)

post them there, then view the full image, right click for the URL, paste it into the "photo" tool here, change https to http in the link, and it should show up.

those Peavey classics are sleepers.. Great sounding amps, no one really gets how good that series of amps is. My buddy had a 60 wat 4x12 combo. It sounded awesome.

the special looks right at home lounging among the fallen oak leaves... almost poetic..

No doubt... Peavey makes some excellent amps - and at great price points too. Specifically the Classic is definitely an amplifier worth using! I have a C30 with a 212 extension cab that sounds great - plenty of volume, pretty good clean channel, and powerful lead channel distortion. I had a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe brand new, turned it in for one of these Peavey Classics and I happen to like the Peavey much more.

I use imgur.com now. It is quite similar to photobucket and allows bb link photo uploads and things like photobucket used to allow, then. I did this, I don't know why :) :( , I believe most of you might know I am not a very accomplished guitar operator :( , no , not too much. I just like guitars :) . So, being kind of bored, I just mucked around a little :) . 1 thing I did observe, that is kind of a bit of an annoyance, is that with a heavy plectrum, the low E does become dislodged from the saddle thing, there. I may file the slot deeper, a tiny bit, but don't want the string to slap , and may adjust the bridge height a little. That does that on the white one, also :( :( I may use thinner picks before I do anything though and see if the string still does that . I hope not :( please be kind :) :(

Archived