Gibson Brands Forums

Just a pic of my acoustic herd

MorrisrownSal

Billroy, watchya got on the wall (edit - and floor) there - those unconventional ones?

Those are for when 6 strings get to be a little much, and need to ease back on the moving parts (they're a couple of 3 string cigar box guitars, and a bass made out of a washtub, because I had a washtub and needed a bass.). These are all home made and fretless, but have been a great intro to slide and open tuning - and man do they got a good back to basics bluesy sound!

...not Gibsons, but they helped fund my first, and helping to fund my next :)

Rgds - billroy

What’s it say on the banner bill?

'Only a Gibson is Good Enough' - Oh you meant the one above :)...

'Dedication, Teach Generosity, Peace, Be Kind Always, Live Happy, Trust the Path, This House is dedicated to Goodwill'

We're very much into positive messaging, to keep it visible to the kids, and remind ourselves. I'm fortunate in my wife - someone who was not raised on those messages, really embracing them.

and you can smell patchouli every once in awhile.

'Only a Gibson is Good Enough' - Oh you meant the one above :)...

'Dedication, Teach Generosity, Peace, Be Kind Always, Live Happy, Trust the Path, This House is dedicated to Goodwill'

We're very much into positive messaging, to keep it visible to the kids, and remind ourselves. I'm fortunate in my wife - someone who was not raised on those messages, really embracing them.

and you can smell patchouli every once in awhile.

Wise words

Pity a few more people didn’t live by a similar code

Peace be with you brother

Archived