Gibson Brands Forums

Can anyone tell me what this is and about what it is worth?

LPlover831

It is a 1977 les paul custom left handed, im pretty familiar with them but this one has the third pickup in the middle. it is in good condition with a nice tobacco sunburst finish. Can anyone tell me any additional info about this guitar and about how much they are worth? thanks

buddy light wrote:

its worth $49.95

I thought around $63.76...depending on the

tone, lol.

****** bags ...

The 77 lefty's trip pickup customs were pretty rare. If it's in good or better condition ... around two grand ...

How about you shut up buddy because i knew it was a real guitar i just wanted to know about the three pickups because i checked under the truss rod and it has the nut at the end of it and took out the pickups to looks underneath and looked at all the wiring to make sure it wasnt fake.

How about you shut up buddy because i knew it was a real guitar i just wanted to know about the three pickups because i checked under the truss rod and it has the nut at the end of it and took out the pickups to looks underneath and looked at all the wiring to make sure it wasnt fake.

????:-k

i'll shut up when you make sense outta what you just said.

A couple of pictures would help...

Welcome to the boards, most here are willing to help when they can.

I'm usually the prick around here, but when someone has a legitimate question I'll do what I can to help out.

After you've been here a while ....look out!!!

If you decide not to stay I can understand why, by the responses you received...

can ya tell me how i can put pics up on here axe? and yeah im actually from nashville originally so next time im down there visiting i may swing in at the gruhn shop and have them appraise it while im there.

There is no way to upload pictures directly to the forums. You can sign up for a free account at one of many image hosting sites like photobucket.com, flickr.com etc. Once you sign up on one of those sites, you can upload images there and paste the URL to the images in your post.

thanks axe, and do you feel cool buddy because you can say stupid stuff over the internet to an 18 year old that already has good knowledge on les paul's but is trying to extend his knowledge into vintage guitars? either way nice to meet ya axe and all the other straight shooters on here but i may be skipping back over to the lespaulforum on a different site usually theyre not all douce bags.

thanks axe' date=' and do you feel cool buddy because you can say stupid stuff over the internet to an 18 year old that already has good knowledge on les paul's but is trying to extend his knowledge into vintage guitars? either way nice to meet ya axe and all the other straight shooters on here but i may be skipping back over to the lespaulforum on a different site usually theyre not all douce bags.[/quote']

Forgive Buddy Light. He was deprived of oxygen at birth. He is a little slow--some might say retarded, but that would be politically incorrect. He also smokes a lot of weed because the ladies are scared of him..

If you decide not to stay I can understand why' date=' by the responses you received...[/quote']

I think our Global moderator is attempting to thin out the populous of our great symposium. It was prophesied in the Sacrosanct Book that the Evocative One known as the Sharp Iron Thingy would rule the last days of Forum. Beware! Sterilization by fire and Confiscation of all that is Gibson comes next. [-o<

Archived