Gibson Brands Forums

Happy Square Root Day!

TommyK

Happy Square Root Day to all the math geeks. Maybe someday you'll kiss a girl and forget all about the latest pocket protector or WWSD (What Would Spock Do).

I won't hold my breath though.

As for myself, I can't count to 21 unless I'm naked.

See, that's the problem I have with math. In Junior High they kept telling me pie are squared. First off, their grammar and spelling are atrocious, and their concept of basic geometric shapes is off. Pies are freakin' ROUND.

Be nice AJ!

+1 Johnt. You must have to really keep on your toes to monitor AJ's behavior down in Denmark St. I didn't realize cricketeers were sarcastic. By the way' date=' here in the colonies, unless you are serving in the military, we write the date as month/day/year. That's ok as we also spell funny! [/color']

Ok, I have to weigh in on this matter, no I can not just remain silent!

Pocket Protector Saying - Because if you understand it you probably at one time had a pocket protector.

"There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary, those that do and those that don't"

Fred

It's funny, because only the the other day I was thinking that if there was some way to combine my love for acoustics with my ever growing need for Velcro. Well, then the world would just be a better place altogether. No more guitar straps, just velcro it onto your shirt. No more tuners, just velcro the strings onto the headstock. Bridge causing you problems? Not any more.....

Who needs that much velcro?

A Chinese factory crankin' out boot-leg Nike's with velcro closures would buy by the truck load.

Why would anyone need that much velcro? These guys sell it by the roll http://www.liangdianup.com/miscellaneous_1.htm and is

hook and look and velcro the same thing?

I think you mean "hook and looP". The answer is yes.

"Hook and Look", will get you arrested in 45 of the lower 48 states. One "Atta Boy" and two "Lemme See" in the other two.

So the people that hook and look are hookers and lookers. I like looking at hookers. Costs nothing, I don't have to wrap that rascal, and keeps the Nielsen ratings up on Cops and Springer.

Trailer park skanks. God bless every one of them. There's a special place in heaven for them. Double wides, Buick Regals with Keystones, and all the Wynonna and Garth Brooks cds they can stuff into their tube tops.

So the people that hook and look are hookers and lookers. I like looking at hookers. Costs nothing' date=' I don't have to wrap that rascal, and keeps the Nielsen ratings up on Cops and Springer.

Trailer park skanks. God bless every one of them. There's a special place in heaven for them. Double wides, Buick Regals with Keystones, and all the Wynonna and Garth Brooks cds they can stuff into their tube tops.[/quote']

Key-----y Sto----nes... :-k

So, uh... you know a lot about trailer park lizzards, eh?

Archived