Gibson Brands Forums

dem00n

Tanner1994

Originally Posted By dem00n: I own a melody maker, a fender mini twin amp, a park amp i duno what kind, a bunch of used pedals that i find for cheap, a cheap ibanez guitar my sis gave me and a old washburn lyon thats a strat copy.

Haha! I beat him to the punch!

He'll probably explain and provide pics (actually I wouldn't mind seeing some pics of dem00ns music gear)

No this is the story my friend wanted one so i was like ok lets split the price...so it was 420...i paid 250 and he paid 170 he gets it on weekends and mondays and i get it for the rest of the days. Dont worry one day ill take pics of it.

No this is the story my friend wanted one so i was like ok lets split the price...so it was 420...i paid 250 and he paid 170 he gets it on weekends and mondays and i get it for the rest of the days. Dont worry one day ill take pics of it.

I could never do that... [-X

The Melody Maker is a myth! It's just a figment of dem00n's imagination 8-[

just kidding' date=' I believe you[/size']

i think that demoon may just be a figment of my imagination. or maybe AXEs imagination [-X

Hey dem00n is that a dual pickup melody maker or the single pickup version?

I love those MMs... they are the only guitar I am willing to buy used (just because the 2 pickup version gt discontinued and as much as I like them I couldnt live with 1 pickup...)

Archived