Gibson Brands Forums

A Gibson Night before Christmas present (Repost)

Holiday Hoser

So I am working out some Christmas songs for an intimate party of family and friends. The usual suspects, Santa Clause is coming, Rudolf, Blue Christmas and Have yourself a Merry etc.

I find the Hummingbird is a little too loud for a small gathering so I am using the fingers instead of the usual pick. The screws on the ceramic adjustable bridge on the
guitar become extremely annoying after only a few songs. Hmm, says I, why have a never noticed this before? So being the pack rat that I am, I sprang from my couch to cure what was the matter.
Away to the garage I flew like a flash, tore open the tool box and and sized up my stash. And what to my wondering eyes should appear but two miniature white rubber thingys of who's purpose
was clear. I spoke not a word but went straight to my work. Thinking "Why had I not thought this before. You are such a jerk." So then in a twinkling my task was complete. My palm was now
comfy after just a small tweak. They all heard me exclaim as I played though the night.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

Merry Christmas everyone.

Holiday Hoser

post-96456-094726400 1544246393_thumb.jpg