Gibson Brands Forums

Red 333's Happy XMas (War is Over)

Red 333

On 12/22/2019 at 4:10 PM, QuestionMark said:

Dynamic!  Great result, musically and visually!  ( Plus, I especially liked that Epiphone Century guitar in there! ) 

Happy, healthy, safe holiday season!

QM aka “ Jazzman” Jeff

Thanks, Jeff. That's awfully nice. And yes, that Janes Bay Century is a really well-made, easy playing, and great sounding guitar. I was astounded by it. Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Red 333

On 12/23/2019 at 7:56 PM, 62burst said:

To paraphrase Bobouz:  you have outdone yourselves this time. And as you've said, you've turned up the goofy on this one. . . but like the best/worst Christmas sweater, it was all in good fun and cheer.

D_Dan mentioned the production- what a great asset for a music person. . . just maybe, some of those on the forum might be more likely to share some Gibson sounds if they only had access to skills such as that.

Thanks for going through the effort (flu, eh?) - Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays to you, and all forumites.

62Burst, thanks so much. I like your Christmas sweater analogy; I'm going to steal that one! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!

Red 333

Edited by Red 333