Gibson Brands Forums

uncle fester

uncle fester

just rambling, but thinking from a post awhile back about display names was thinking about mine.  i started as billroy, then billroy fineman and although factually correct, didn't seem right.  these days the person looking back at me in the mirror seems to have grown into my old man persona with a strong resemblance to uncle fester from the adams family.  Always thought it would be more like Rober Redford, but you get what you get so In a continuous effort to embrace who i am when i am - I've updated my screen name. 

so i say greetings to you all from my new persona 'uncle fester'...at least he was the best looking of the adams family.  wrote a song about it as well - started out being 'rock what you go', but ended up being 'this quirky look' but that's a story for another day 🙂

Edited by uncle fester
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Boyd said:

Geez, I just use my real name. That's the person who always looks back at me in the mirror.

I don't know if i really want to change my name to uncle fester.

4 hours ago, Murph said:

Murphy Slaw.

Original song from the 1998 cd. 

I love Murphy Slaw - have listened to it on more than one occasion.

4 hours ago, kidblast said:

I dunno Bill,  I think it's a good move bud,  I like it!!!!!!!  

Who's this Bill character, it's uncle fester - looking to rock out a J45 at a post corona open mic near you!  🙂

12 hours ago, BluesKing777 said:

You better get to learning this ditty then:  https://www.guitarnick.com/the-addams-family-acoustic-fingerstyle-guitar-tab.html

BluesKing777.

LOL - will have to give it a go, pretty sure I'll be able to find a minute or two over the near future!  That's an idea for a new thread, theme song shoot off, who knows a theme song... post em if you got em...