Gibson Brands Forums

I Pre-ordered This

Sgt. Pepper

I thought all the Get Back and Let It Be stuff would be out this year do to it being its 50th, but alas no. I pre-ordered this book and it says it will be released next year in August or so. I remember seeing the original Let It Be movie in the summer of '79.

K66NR2M.jpg

• Like 1

Me too, Mrs is the original 70's Star Wars kid.  When we met she had already seen it like 9 times to my Zero times, so I went with her to see it.  eh.  All three of the first ones were ok.  I've diligently watched every single one since with her and enjoy all of them.

But this Mandalorian and that Baby Yoda are like crack.

rct

2 hours ago, rct said:

Me too, Mrs is the original 70's Star Wars kid.  When we met she had already seen it like 9 times to my Zero times, so I went with her to see it.  eh.  All three of the first ones were ok.  I've diligently watched every single one since with her and enjoy all of them.

But this Mandalorian and that Baby Yoda are like crack.

rct

I've seen them all too. First two were cool,  I was 11 when the first one came out...then, cute care bears and then we go back in time...then?