Gibson Brands Forums

“Backordered”

G-Money

I’m finally ready to pull the trigger on a Les Paul Custom in ebony, but it says “out of stock”, and all of the online retailers are “backordered”. Does anyone know is there is any time frame for Gibson to make more of these, or has there been any news release as to production outlook?  Like Tom Petty said “the waiting is the hardest part”. 😂

16 minutes ago, G-Money said:

I’m finally ready to pull the trigger on a Les Paul Custom in ebony, but it says “out of stock”, and all of the online retailers are “backordered”. Does anyone know is there is any time frame for Gibson to make more of these, or has there been any news release as to production outlook?  Like Tom Petty said “the waiting is the hardest part”. 😂

Try used or I guess you have to do as Tom Petty says.

• Like 1

I can tell you from experience, that a place like Sweetwater due to volume sales, would most likely be the first among the retailers to restock they also would have a pretty good idea when they are expecting things to be available again.

Edited by kidblast
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, FemmeParallell said:

In December i placed an order for a Chicago music exchange special, an SG in olive drab, expected to ship by the end of January. In January date got pushed to July. I cancelled the order and got a strat instead

Were you dead set on the color?