Gibson Brands Forums

Robert Make Them Stop

Sgt. Pepper

18 minutes ago, Rabs said:

I think you have become secretly obsessed with this..  😄 

I love and respect the hell out of Robert. This stuff just makes me laugh. I guess no one thinks its as funny and/or sad as me. Toyah is an attractive lady, but her voice is well . . .  I guess it grows on you or it doesn't. KC announced tour dates with the Zappa alumni band and they are not coming near me. Before CV-19 they were gonna play in DC (3 hours away and I was debating going). Now its to far to go. 

Seen KC twice. Both with Adrian, Tony and Bill.

Are you guys still locked down in the UK. Things are sort of getting back to normal around here, at least it you got the chimp serum shots.

I know Eric Clapton is vocal about the UK and anti-vaxing, but he did for his kids. He says his friends have stopped calling and e-mailing and texting and coming around to see him. I guess Eric didn't get the memo this is a health issue and not a political one.

Ever step on a rusty nail?  I did and if you did you'll be glad your current on your tetanus shot.

Maybe this tread will be shut down due to me discussing CV-19

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

I guess at their age they just probably dont care...  As you have said, its not like they need the money so are just having fun.. Which is cool but as you say, being subjected to that voice, echhhhh..  And its not like her voice was any better during her time as a pop star...

2 minutes ago, Rabs said:

I guess at their age they just probably dont care...  As you have said, its not like they need the money so are just having fun.. Which is cool but as you say, being subjected to that voice, echhhhh..  And its not like her voice was any better during her time as a pop star...

I didn't even know she was a pop star until I stated watching these and then looking up who she is. I guess Robert just said wow a pretty woman with huge boobs is paying attention to a guy who makes weird music like mine. 

2 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

I didn't even know she was a pop star until I stated watching these and then looking up who she is. I guess Robert just said wow a pretty woman with huge boobs is paying attention to a guy who makes weird music like mine. 

Probably...  Hey... They have been married longer than most, gotta give them that at least..   Im not knocking them, they are doing no harm at all. But it is all a bit odd.. Even by our eccentric standards..

1 minute ago, Rabs said:

Probably...  Hey... They have been married longer than most, gotta give them that at least..   Im not knocking them, they are doing no harm at all. But it is all a bit odd.. Even by our eccentric standards..

No they are not. Its just something to look forward to on Sunday. I just want to hear Robert. Come on Robert give us one with some Frippertronics.