Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson Mod collection.. Whats sold

Rabs

Interesting page here..

If you go to the Mod collection page you only see whats not been sold..  However, if you add  /sold to the end of the page you get to see a WHOLE lot more... Some really really nice guitars on this list... (fair warning, the page takes a while to load).

https://www.gibson.com/en-US/Guitars/Collection/Gibson-Mod/sold

Examples 

LP Traditional (or in this case, not very traditional  🙂 )

frontImageAlt

frontImageAlt

LP Special Tribute

frontImageAlt

• Like 1

Here is a blurb about the warrenty. It is for an SG Bass I looked at, but they all say it.

It weighs 7.85 pounds and comes with a hardshell case and a two-year playability warranty.

What just is considered playability? What if you buy it for your 13 year old and he/she/it/they/them (did I cover 'em all?) just can't play it . . .  is that covered?

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

7 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Here is a blurb about the warrenty. It is for an SG Bass I looked at, but they all say it.

It weighs 7.85 pounds and comes with a hardshell case and a two-year playability warranty.

What just is considered playability? What if you buy it for your 13 year old and he/she/it/they/them (did I cover 'em all?) just can't play it . . .  is that covered?

Not being able to play is a social construct, lest someone gets upset. 

• 11 months later...

I really wish they would put back the sold archive and organize them by date released. I really miss browsing through them and it would be great to see what was offered when I miss them by over sleeping. I do love watching Trogly’s weekly videos of them on Sunday but still wish I could see them and the specs on the Gibson website.  For instance, I bought one today and forgot what pickups were in it. Would be nice to go back and look.