Gibson Brands Forums

Californiaman plz change your avatar dude...

dem00n

Ok now we know that some of us are at work or school looking at this forum and well im afriad to click on your topics or your post cause of ur avatar shows some nudity...now if you look at my avatar i dont show an nudity (not really [-( ) If you want me to get rid of my avatar too i will but man i dont want to get supsened and lose my computer rights.

Isn't it a beautiful painting?

A beautiful Hawaiian lady and her guitar.

I love the way the light and shadows are so realistic, falling gently across the face and upper body. Light playfully embraces her beautiful skirt.

Pretty cool painting. Huh.

If you're in school, maybe the art teachers can show you how to draw the human body accurately with detail.

Maybe you have a problem with the wonders of the human body, boy.

I've seen more flesh drawn, painted and sculpted in a high school art class than apparently you have.

But if it offends you I'll change it in two hours when I get home.

Why change it I like it. Its business friendly and I agree if your at school you should be doing school not on the Gibson Forum.

+1.

Im in college for IT. I sit at a computer all day, through 2 hour lectures, breaks, free time. I dont ever get on any guitar forum...thats not what im there for.

Isn't it a beautiful painting?

A beautiful Hawaiian lady and her guitar.

I love the way the light and shadows are so realistic' date=' falling gently across the face and upper body. Light playfully embraces her beautiful skirt.

Pretty cool painting. Huh.

If you're in school, maybe the art teachers can show you how to draw the human body accurately with detail.

Maybe you have a problem with the wonders of the human body, boy.

I've seen more flesh drawn, painted and sculpted in a high school art class than apparently you have.

But if it offends you I'll change it in two hours when I get home.[/quote']

Nah, don't change it. it's a nice, tasteful painting I think.

I can understand Dem00n's concern. Who here has ever been at work and surfed the web looking at something that wasn't work related? Probably every one of us.

Next year my daughter starts Highschool and it's an open campus with wireless access. This means that inbetween classes she is free to walk across the street and go to Chipoltle's, Burger King, Subway, Cici's pizza or Starbucks and surf the web and I'm certain it won't be to look up the circulatory system - she'll hit myspace or facebook or whatever.

It's your avatar and you can do what you want, but don't hammer him because he takes a break during the day to hang out with us.

Archived