Gibson Brands Forums

Spring in Colorado - Another Blizzard & More Snow

Howlin4Hubert

Man I wish I had that here. We have maybe 1/2" the roads aren't even covered. You must be north of Denver. I'm on the south side.
Yeah, Fort Collins. The streets are covered and it rained last night before the snow and freezing started so everything is very icy, I'm glad I don't have to go out in it.

Bummer. Here's where I'd like to remind people that we here in Buffalo do not get as much snow as people think. We only got a few inches in March and it was 58 degrees yesterday (OK, it got cold today but not cold enough to snow). So everyone should move here for the great weather!

b itch b itch b itch

That's 107 with no humidity try 98 with 96% humidity.I was stationed in San Antonio and Ft Sill both got very hot but no humidity so it was like 75 degrees to me

I love San Antonio. I've got relatives there. I expect to be going there on vacation this year.

Yeah, and you're sending it on, to Kansas! LOL! Well, I remember one "Spring" (3rd week in May, to be exact),

I went to Colorado Springs, to spend the summer, assisting my cousin, who's a commercial photographer, and the

day I arrived, it was 64 degrees. When I woke up, the next morning, there was 8 inches of snow on the ground!

The day after THAT...it was 80 degrees! LOVE the "Midwest!" 75 here to day, in Kansas...but, it will be 45 tomorrow,

and the next day (in the 20's at night), then the rest of the week is to be upper 60's to mid 70's (at or near 50 at night).

So....???

CB

Rocketman Wrote,

Bummer. Here's where I'd like to remind people that we here in Buffalo do not get as much snow as people think. We only got a few inches in March and it was 58 degrees yesterday (OK, it got cold today but not cold enough to snow). So everyone should move here for the great weather! ketman

I Was In LeRoy NY Last Year For A Week

In March Snowed Every Day .

26inches On One Of The Days.

Archived