Gibson Brands Forums

Noel Gallagher - ES-355 TDSV

Hype

1 minute ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Did he get that fake hair from the club for men too?

Yes I know who you were talking about. 

Cesar has fake hair? Why would he put hair on the back and sides, but none on top?
Anyways, if I were to guess who maybe getting one of those Greeny/Moore/Hammit LP’s I bet Cesar called up Jason Momoa to see if he wanted one….Wouldn’t be surprised if the dude has one waiting for him.

5 minutes ago, Hype said:

Cesar has fake hair? Why would he put hair on the back and sides, but none on top?
Anyways, if I were to guess who maybe getting one of those Greeny/Moore/Hammit LP’s I bet Cesar called up Jason Momoa to see if he wanted one….Wouldn’t be surprised if the dude has one waiting for him.

I guess you never saw the hair club for men commercials. The owner was not just the owner, but a client too. I guess the joke went over your head. 
Well good for Jason’s sexy a-ss if he is. He deserves one for the s-hitty acting in Aquaman.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

1 minute ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

I guess you never saw the hair club for men commercials. The owner was not just the owner, but a client too. I guess the joke went over your head.

The 80’s commercials with Cy Sperling or whatever? Yeah I got it, but I meant why would Cesar not cover the top of his bald head?

7 minutes ago, Hype said:

Doubt anyone on this forum will have the opportunity to get that Greeny/Moore/Hammett LP..

I said that in one of my posts in a different section about this guitar. Are they/did they break the headstock off and glue it back on like the real one? Didn’t it fall out of the back of Gary’s car when he owned it?

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

3 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

I said that in one of the other posts about this guitar. Are they/did they break the headstock off and glue it back on like the real one? Didn’t it fall out of the back of Gary’s car when he owned it?

Yes you are correct. These 50 repros will have that “Authentic” neck break. LMFAO.

6 minutes ago, Hype said:

Yes you are correct. These 50 repros will have that “Authentic” neck break. LMFAO.

Nice. I love a broken guitar. Especially one priced at 50k. I wish Gibson would have hired me to snap them, hell I’d do it for free just for the sheer satisfaction of doing it.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

11 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Nice. I love a broken guitar. Especially one priced at 50k. I wish Gibson would have hired me to snap them, hell I’d do it for free just for the sheer satisfaction of doing it.

That would be fun, but not sure it’d get the “Tom Murphy” prices they are commanding for his name..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Check out “The Pedal Show”. Never seen Noel so enthusiastic about talking gear. Even the promos he did on GibsonTV seemed like a bore to him. But he really gets into the weeds in this interview. Even his Gibson ES-355 gets its own section. Had no idea his 2 ES-355s Serial Numbers are in sequential order. He did mention the 2nd one he bought was a far superior guitar than the crappy first one that was brought to him by the dealer….

This is a must watch for Noel fans.

• 2 months later...
On 8/13/2023 at 9:57 AM, Hype said:

I’ve been scouring everywhere to find a backup for my NG-355 at MSRP on the internet to no luck. Anyone know any local shops that may have one available at MSRP? Let me know. Thx.

So you have an NG and you want to buy a second one to be a back up? No one who has one is gonna sell them for anything closes to MSRP.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

On 8/16/2023 at 1:21 PM, Sgt. Pepper said:

So you have an NG and you want to buy a second one to be a back up? No one who has one is gonna sell them for anything closes to MSRP.

I know it’s a stretch. Hoping to find a retail store that hasn’t sold theirs yet and purchase off them for MSRP. Would like a backup. I got a Gretsch Falcon coming soon. Want to complete my guitar collection before the year ends. I still have to get a 52 Tele Relic Custom Shop and P Bass by December. Life is good.

Edited by Hype