Gibson Brands Forums

Playing guitar still attracts feline, here's proof

Tman

14 hours ago, gearbasher said:

I just noticed the two pooches in the background. How do they get along with her?

We are not giving them a chance anytime soon. Buster in the background we think is half coyote and he has killed and eaten rabbits and he even killed but did not eat a feral cat. That being said, when he see's her in the window he doesn't get excited. We won't chance it. She actually ran into Bella (the White Jindo) a few days ago when we opened the door and Bella came face to face with her with no problem.

3 hours ago, Whitefang said:

[omg]  You mean you SHOT her??  [scared]

Whitefang

I knew I ran the risk of being accused of something by the mention of Ted's name. Our band when I was in High School (which recently got together again for a benefit concert 45 years later) used to play some Nugent songs, Cat Scratch Fever being one of them. 🙂🙀

Edited by Tman

On 8/1/2022 at 4:45 PM, Tman said:

so69p3H.jpg 

I didn't put her there, her curiosity did.

Great pic!  Very accurate………Our dogs calm down and nap when I’m playing.   I can put people to sleep too.   I think cats and dogs thrive being close to us and the music makes them feel secure. 

• 3 weeks later...

God bless your kitty. A purrity one indeed! The differnt breeds can have very different personalities. My wife and I have had several cats over the years. Most recently a part Maine Coon that blew our minds. What a cat. May she RIP.