Gibson Brands Forums

A Fitting Song Reflecting The Current State Of Affairs In Politics, (let the games begin!)

DanvillRob

7 minutes ago, DanvillRob said:

Yes they are.... and you can be on either side of the aisle and appreciate them!

I just copy and pasted them from my WORD document....not hard at all.

Heh.  Until the last couple of decades I've always considered our politics to be a two party system until after the elections.  Then they ALL belong to just one party---

Politicians.[wink]

Whitefang

11 minutes ago, Whitefang said:

Heh.  Until the last couple of decades I've always considered our politics to be a two party system until after the elections.  Then they ALL belong to just one party---

Politicians.[wink]

Whitefang

Vote for what is right not just with your Fuklitical Party.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Whitefang said:

Politicians.[wink]

Whitefang

They say the left wing and the right wing are part of the same bird....and it's true.

42 minutes ago, kelly campbell said:

I Dig it as well...Thanks for sharing the video and tabs.  Love the Guitar. Good job.

Happy to help... I have almost 500 songs up on YouTube...and a chart for every song on my Facebook page.

Feel free to nab anything you like.