Gibson Brands Forums

Welcome back Buddy "My Struggle" Light

Bluemoon

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did you go to any Lynchings ?

I don't think he would... he is too afraid of black people, asians and latinos (and everyone else) to go outside his mom's basement (unless his KKK friends call him and invite him to hide in one of their basements).

Just ridiculous... a bunch of grown ups banding toghether with the sole purpose of hiding.

I don't think he would... he is too afraid of black people' date=' asians and latinos (and everyone else) to go outside his mom's basement (unless his KKK friends call him and invite him to hide in one of their basements).

Just ridiculous... a bunch of grown ups banding toghether with the sole purpose of hiding.[/quote']

The assumption is that Buddy's a kid...my guess is that he is around 40 (though he still may live in his mother's basement),

I don't think he would... he is too afraid of black people' date=' asians and latinos (and everyone else) to go outside his mom's basement (unless his KKK friends call him and invite him to hide in one of their basements).

Just ridiculous... a bunch of grown ups banding toghether with the sole purpose of hiding.[/quote']

not afraid of anyone, and i dont hide frome anyone, pudgy.

The assumption is that Buddy's a kid...my guess is that he is around 40 (though he still may live in his mother's basement)' date='

[/quote']

I actually thought he was like 45... but still a kid, let's face it some guys just never grow up.

I don't want to see anyone banned. I like having the occasional moron to kick around once in a while.

Stupid people are fun.

I could post a list of them from this forum. If you want. Complete with psychological profile.

Welcome back Buddy. I hope you last a week or two.

So why noot have some fun before he gets kicked out? :D

TG, you strike me as a genuinely "nice" guy. I noticed it shortly after my arrival here last year. You very seldom have anything to say that's critical on a personal level about any of the other members here. You frequently express your appreciation of the admirable qualities you find in others. In my book, you've got nothing to prove.

That reminds me of an old saying from a former Gramma-in-law from North Carolina. She said "You can only stir up so much ___ before you get some on yourself." While you may think you're having fun playing with the likes of a Buddy Light, remember you have to be on their level to play. And that is, in my estimation, beneath you.

I hope that answers your question, even though it was rhetorical. =D>

TG' date=' you strike me as a genuinely "nice" guy. I noticed it shortly after my arrival here last year. You very seldom have anything to say that's critical on a personal level about any of the other members here. You frequently express your appreciation of the admirable qualities you find in others. In my book, you've got nothing to prove.

That reminds me of an old saying from a former Gramma-in-law from North Carolina. She said "You can only stir up so much ___ before you get some on yourself." While you may think you're having fun playing with the likes of a Buddy Light, remember you have to be on their level to play. And that is, in my estimation, beneath you.

I hope that answers your question, even though it was rhetorical. =D> [/quote']

And there are other times when one should 'call em as they see em'. But, yet your advice is wise. And noted.

Archived