Gibson Brands Forums

Who Lost Their Coke....

Murph

Okay, I confess.

It was me, it must have fallen of my pocket when I was pulling out change for a vending machine.

No need for an FBI lab, I could have identified the substance if they got on the PA system and asked if anybody knew what this is.  I sure do, here's a magic trick, I can make it disappear.,,

• Haha 1

On 7/14/2023 at 3:26 PM, Sgt. Pepper said:
Apart from the 23 states, adult-use cannabis is also legal in the District of Columbia, Guam and the Northern Mariana Islands.

You are correct about DC metro, but Federal Law still considers Pot a controlled substance. Since the White House if Federal Property, (and because pot is specifically listed as a prohibited substance in the White House), DC Metro laws do not apply.

On 7/14/2023 at 9:05 PM, SteveFord said:

Okay, I confess.

It was me, it must have fallen of my pocket when I was pulling out change for a vending machine.

No need for an FBI lab, I could have identified the substance if they got on the PA system and asked if anybody knew what this is.  I sure do, here's a magic trick, I can make it disappear.,,

All you need is a plastic straw from a fast food place cut in half.

25 minutes ago, Murph said:

Wait.

The White House has a p.a. system?

Of course they do, how else will they be able to alert all the S S Agents to go on a house wide search to find what room someone dozed off in, and wake him up so he can start another nap. Old people need their naps.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Haha 1