Gibson Brands Forums

Things you don't hear every day...

wicked1

I cannot even believe....no, wait--yes I can...that I just heard these words come out of Homz's mouth:

"I smell smoke. Grab the Les Pauls!"

An unfortunate creature found its way into our furnace. A few loud thumps were followed by the smoke alarm. And now Homz is in the attic trying to find the remains. YUCK!

I opened the electric furnace all up and no critter was found. We know it was a critter because hair blew out of two of our distribution vents. I think it was either a squirrel or a small raccoon. It is either in the ducts or it was just wounded and has escaped through a hole in the ducts in the attic. I am too tall to get up there. I shall call an expert.

Your posts? I don't recall saying that. Must have been in a bad mood if I did. Can't hardly get thru the day without reading a Homz post. Neo's posts are the only ones I don't read although I am begining to soften on that stance.

Critter found. Dead squirrel under the horizontal fan. The expert had to remove the entire fan assembly. Me hates critters. Me thinks varmints may be reasonable excuse for having guns (among other reasonable excuses). But using a gun to rid your house of varmints is not recommended.

Archived