Gibson Brands Forums

Dixie Dregs Last Night

Saw The Dixie Dregs last night at The Carolina Theater in Durham, NC. Killer venue. Really small theater. The Steve Morse Band opened. The Dregs did about 2 minutes of Jessica before they launched into Cruise Control. In my wife’s words about the show “that was amazing”. 

Here is a link to the set list.

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/dixie-dregs/2024/carolina-theatre-durham-nc-7ba83a10.html

We are seeing Dweezil there in September.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

28 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Saw The Dixie Dregs last night at The Carolina Theater in Durham, NC. Killer venue. Really small theater. The Steve Morse Band opened. The Dregs did about 2 minutes of Jessica before they launched into Cruise Control. In my wife’s words about the show “that was amazing”. 

Here is a link to the set list.

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/dixie-dregs/2024/carolina-theatre-durham-nc-7ba83a10.html

We are seeing Dweezil there in September.

nice . I bet that was great. I'd love to see Dweezil again.

I love the Dixie Dregs!

I saw them back in Oct. of 1979 at the Macon, GA, City Auditorium. It was a small venue that looked like a theater with a balcony.  I was 17 years old.

This is one of the best concerts I have ever seen. I have vivid memories of that show to this day. Absolutely incredible.

Unfortunately, their tour is not coming to the west coast. I am very disappointed. 

c0DLJqk.png?2

11 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

I first saw them at the Santa Cruz Civic Center 1982, Industry Standard Tour.

I will dig up my ticket stubs of Dregs and Steve shows tomorrow in my cigar box of stubs.