Gibson Brands Forums

What do you do when you get lonely?

I've got a mutt and a Pug:

10-18-2005-13.jpg

The pic is a few years old now' date=' but those are my 2 dogs.[/quote']

they are ADORABLE!

your mutt is a pit mix! LOVE em! at work, we have a little pug right now who is SOOOO SMART! she learned to use the agility equipment in one try!

heres my babies, Angus & Rosie:

Image0022.jpg

they are ADORABLE!

your mutt is a pit mix! LOVE em! at work' date=' we have a little pug right now who is SOOOO SMART! she learned to use the agility equipment in one try!

heres my babies, Angus & Rosie:

[img']http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a335/pumpkinpea/mypics/Angus%20n%20Rosie/Image0022.jpg[/img]

I always loved Rottweiler's....never had one though....at least not yet

I always loved Rottweiler's....never had one though....at least not yet

they are amazing. they are very high maintenence though. i call Angus my Crack Baby because he is always up my @ss.

so if you tour... dont get one. they require a lot of human contact or they become destructive. also, theres a great rottweiler rescue in florida when/if you do decide to get one. let me know & i will put you in touch with them.

they are amazing. they are very high maintenence though. i call Angus my Crack Baby because he is always up my @ss.

so if you tour... dont get one. they require a lot of human contact or they become destructive. also' date=' theres a great rottweiler rescue in florida when/if you do decide to get one. let me know & i will put you in touch with them. [/quote']

I'll have to remember that...Next time I tour I'm gonna bring a dog with me....It gets so boring on the drives between gigs and it'll keep me outta trouble. =P~

I'll have to remember that...Next time I tour I'm gonna bring a dog with me....It gets so boring on the drives between gigs and it'll keep me outta trouble. O:)

oh a rottweiler would eat that up! they are busy busy busy' date=' so being able to be on the road, stopping at new places, meeting new people would be a blast!

Plus....that other Damien from "The Omen" had one so it only seems right that I have one at some point.

oh thats right! you DO need one!

I call someone over! Everyone (well 80% of my friends) are in spain right now cause they took spanish class...and im alone for a week...what to do...what to do. I feel so lonely...guitar wont cheer me up, Sushi will!

My bad. I always got the impression that she was a rottweiler from the ones in the graveyard' date=' and when the priest is talking to his dad, it seems like he's yelling "HIS MOTHER WAS A D...." before he gets cut off.[/quote']

LoL....I only remember all that stuff because in the second movie.

Archived