Gibson Brands Forums

If you could ask the Devil for anything what would it be?

THHG' date=' your whole Anti-God schtick is weak and weird. Perhaps you would find a better audience and environment for your material on an Atheist/Deist/Pantheist forum...[/quote']

How am i anti something that i do not believe exists? I have nothing against God its his fan club i can not stand.

Whats so different between me and any other poster on here? I see at times that you express your beliefs on conservatism and at times see you bashing liberals, It is easy to find 1,000 thousand faults on someone else than to rather find one in your self.

We all have our own truths being a conservative is part of who you are and being "Anti-God" is who i am.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How am i anti something that i do not believe exists? I have nothing against God its his fan club i can not stand.

Wouldn't that make you Anti-Christian? You sure do spend an inordinate amount of time sharing your opinion about things you don't believe in...It's almost like your obsessed with the whole subject...Doesn't that strike you as a little weird? I'm just sayin'...

Evolution is a fact the only part that is a theory is Natural Selection' date=' Maybe you should read a book on Evolution before you cast it out as bullshit.

"We're all here for a reason" Says who? No one knows why we are here and no book has the answer the only thing we know to be true is this life only so why waste in searching for answers.

When you see a rose growing on the side of the road you should not waste your time wondering where it came from because the only thing that matters is that it is growing and that it is beautiful.[/quote']

You believe evolution is a fact because thats what society wants you to believe. I will not read a biased book on evolution to have some scientist tell me there's no God. Even if I believed in evolution, couldn't God have created evolution as well? Like I said before, it's easy to sit back and tell everyone how you don't believe in God. If we weren't created by something with some intention, you wouldn't be saying anything at all! You have to stop and think that we must have all been created for a reason. Forget what you know, and just have some faith!

The idea of Satan and God is ridiculous if God can not find a way to stop Satan he is not omnipotent' date=' but if he allows Satan to claim souls he is not benevolent, if he is neither then why call him God?

I have always found the idea of a personal God quite silly and the idea of a devil even more.[/quote']

Again, your thinking is flawed.

God can stop satan, but the time is not now - in fact if you really want to think deep about it God is outside of time as He is eternal with no beginning and no end. Satan has already been defeated, but we are creatures of time and from our point of reference it has not happened yet.

God is benevolent because He offers everyone the chance for heaven.

Again, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit - all the same God created everything, holds all things together, and His purpose reigns when He says so.

Now, I have a middle school concert to go to tonight and I have no more time for your silly arm chair theology 101. If you really want to talk theology why not go to a forum dedicated to that? Oh because they will chew you up and spit you out - amature theologian that you are.

Wouldn't that make you Anti-Christian? You sure do spend an inordinate amount of time sharing your opinion about things you don't believe in...It's almost like your obsessed with the whole subject...Doesn't that strike you as a little weird? I'm just sayin'...

This is probably the only post where i have expressed my own beliefs, It may strike you a little weird because you do not accept it as part of who you are but it is who i am and if you do not like it (excuse my language) then you can go **** off and ignore me.

Exactly.

It's getting boring in a guitar forum.

You're not going to change anybodys mind. So, what's the point.

Beam me up.

Murph.

Again' date=' your thinking is flawed.

God can stop satan, but the time is not now - in fact if you really want to think deep about it God is outside of time as He is eternal with no beginning and no end. Satan has already been defeated, but we are creatures of time and from our point of reference it has not happened yet.

God is benevolent because He offers everyone the chance for heaven.

Again, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit - all the same God created everything, holds all things together, and His purpose reigns when He says so.

Now, I have a middle school concert to go to tonight and I have no more time for your silly arm chair theology 101. If you really want to talk theology why not go to a forum dedicated to that? Oh because they will chew you up and spit you out - amature theologian that you are.[/quote']

Alright. Good for you and have fun at your concert.

This is probably the only post where i have expressed my own beliefs' date=' It may strike you a little weird because you do not accept it as part of who you are but it is who i am and if you do not like excuse my language then you can go **** off and ignore me.

[/quote']

Why are you getting so defensive about all of this? If you can argue about your beliefs, then we sure as hell can argue about ours! If you don't believe in the devil or God, then why did you even start this thread? Just to make an *** out of yourself? (excuse my language as well)

Why are you getting so defensive about all of this? If you can argue about your beliefs' date=' then we sure as hell can argue about ours! If you don't believe in the devil or God, then why did you even start this thread? Just to make an *** out of yourself? (excuse my language as well)[/quote']

I am not getting defensive, I was just responding to KSG Standards post where he claims i am obsessive with my non-belief when this is the first time i have ever expressed my beliefs, I have no problem with you telling me what you believe also where have i stated that i do? I am just responding to the questions thrown at me.

What i meant about ****ing off is that you do not have to listen to what i have to say just like i do not have to listen to the "Liberal vs Conservative" threads it is easy as that.

So where do you think all the evil in the world comes from? it's easy to sit back and say there's no God' date=' but you need to think a little deeper then that. If there's no God, no afterlife, then what's the point of living? If there was no incentive, I would've given up long ago.[/quote']

Good Lord Man! If it wasn't for God you Give Up!

What about Strawberry's, and Children's Laughter?

What About Rainbows and Sunsets?

What about The Full Moon or The Stars on a dark night?

What about Cheese Burgers and Chicken Salads?

What about The Ocean Spray in your face and Wind to your Back?

What about The Guitar that sits in the corner and the folks that haven't heard your music?

What about Tomorrow?

I am not getting defensive' date=' I was just responding to KSG Standards post where he claims i am obsessive with my non-belief when this is the first time i have ever expressed my beliefs, I have no problem with you telling me what you believe also where have i stated that i do? I am just responding to the questions thrown at me.

What i meant about ****ing off is that you do not have to listen to what i have to say just like i do not have to listen to the "Liberal vs Conservative" threads it is easy as that.[/quote']

If you think this is the first time you have ever expressed your beliefs, then you are either a fool, or just playing stupid. Just look at your avatar! Not to mention anything about your name! (I know it's a Monty Python reference, but it still hints at Atheism)

You believe evolution is a fact because thats what society wants you to believe. I will not read a biased book on evolution to have some scientist tell me there's no God. Even if I believed in evolution' date=' couldn't God have created evolution as well? Like I said before, it's easy to sit back and tell everyone how you don't believe in God. If we weren't created by something with some intention, you wouldn't be saying anything at all! You have to stop and think that we must have all been created for a reason. Forget what you know, and just have some faith! [/quote']

Darwin never even claimed there was no God if you read up on him he was an Agnostic and even refuse to go to Atheist rallies.

You should take your very own advice and read up on Darwin instead sitting back saying "Evolution is Anti-God" when in fact many Christians accept evolution as fact.

Evolution became a Hypothesis long before Darwin, Darwin just came up with the Theory of Natural Selection.

If you think this is the first time you have ever expressed your beliefs' date=' then you are either a fool, or just playing stupid. Just look at your avatar! Not to mention anything about your name! (I know it's a Monty Python reference, but it still hints at Atheism)[/quote']

Whats wrong with my Avatar? If you truly believe that is a picture of Jesus then you are a fool since nobody knows how Jesus looked. (For all we know that is just a painting of George Harrison with a gun)

I love Monty Python it really had nothing to do with Atheism you are truly just grasping for straws now.

Darwin never even claimed there was no God if you read up on him he was an Agnostic and even refuse to go to Atheist rallies.

You should take your very own advice and read up on Darwin instead sitting back saying "Evolution is Anti-God" when in fact many Christians accept evolution as fact.

Evolution became a Hypothesis long before Darwin' date=' Darwin just came up with the Theory of Natural Selection.[/quote']

I realize many Christians accept evolution as a fact, and I can respect their views to some extent, I am just saying that I do not believe in evolution. And why are you talking about Darwin suddenly? I never mentioned Darwin...I think the whole concept of evolution is wrong!

Whats wrong with my Avatar? If you truly believe that is a picture of Jesus then you are a fool since nobody knows how Jesus looked. (For all we know that is just a painting of George Harrison with a gun)

I love Monty Python it really had nothing to do with Atheism you are truly just grasping for straws now.

So how long have you been waiting for someone to mention your avatar so you could say that? Anyway, I also like Monty Python, and let me just ask you, have you ever seen Life of Brian? That whole movie is a mockery of Christ, however humorous it might be.

I realize many Christians accept evolution as a fact' date=' and I can respect their views to some extent, I am just saying that I do not believe in evolution. And why are you talking about Darwin suddenly? I never mentioned Darwin...I think the whole concept of evolution is wrong![/quote']

Point out whats wrong with Evolution? Because Darwin is the reason many Christians and Theists believe Evolution is Anti-God.

The H1N1 virus is a good example of Evolution and how viruses evolve ever day, Unless you believe God is messing with us by Grabbing pig flu and bird flu and mixing it together.

Viruses evolve to survive just like everything else does.

Good try!:D =P~ =P~

So how long have you been waiting for someone to mention your avatar so you could say that? Anyway' date=' I also like Monty Python, and let me just ask you, have you ever seen Life of Brian? That whole movie is a mockery of Christ, however humorous it might be.[/quote']

How is it mocking Christ? Jesus was portrayed well and even when he was born they put an aura on him.

Life of Brian is mocking Religious Zealots.

Archived