Gibson Brands Forums

Should gay couples be allowed to adopt?

Homz

Wow' date=' that's a new one. Fear of straight people. I haven't seen any gay protesters asking for straight people to please - please - stop pro-creating and change their lifestyles. That's because they know we're a free country, and they shouldn't impose their beliefs on others. What a novel concept.[/quote']

Okay... then let the gays procreate.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok' date=' I;m not gonna argue with you anymore. If I have to explain to you that Lesbians are Gay, then It's just gonna get too time consuming. Carry on with your beliefs, but please don't vote. [/quote']

I think the usual interpretation is that Gay men are Gay and gay women are Lesbian. As are the poor schlubs cursed with being born on the island of Lesbos.

Collectively "Gay" can mean either gender. I think Queer is unigender and less confusing.

I think the usual interpretation is that Gay men are Gay and gay women are Lesbian. As are the poor schlubs cursed with being born on the island of Lesbos.

Collectively "Gay" can mean either gender. I think Queer is unigender and less confusing.

In the eyes of the System, Gay is not Gender specific.

And when someone says Gay, I think Ellen. But that's just me.

So not only is it ok to degrade women by using a rotating pair of Breast on your avatar' date=' for all the kids to see, But straight people aren't effected by AIDS. Or should I say the Mentally Healthy were infected by the Mentally Ill.

Now lets take you point about a Child seeing Normal Affection between His/Her parents. I couldn't agree more. When His/Her parents fight, yell, and hurt each other, it's a very unhealthy atmosphere.

Certainly you can see that a child who is up for adoption is in a loveless situation. It's not like Gay's are going to be raising children that should be raised by biological parents. It's a choice between Adopted Parents and Orphanage, or Adopted Parents and Foster Programs. I'd rather have the kid Adopted by two Gays than the System. You're putting way to much emphasis on Sex in a relationship.

[i']Just to nip the accusations in the bud, I'm not gay.[/i]

First of all It's not Degrading to Women to post an Avitar of one womens Bouncing Breasts and

2nd Emphasizing gender or Sexual orientational preference in an prospective adoptive parent to me is the hole Issue.

First of all It's not Degrading to Women to post an Avitar of one womens Bouncing Breasts and

2nd Emphasizing gender or Sexual orientational preference in an prospective adoptive parent to me is the hole Issue.

Unless they're Hot Chicks, Right?

Ok' date=' I;m not gonna argue with you anymore. If I have to explain to you that Lesbians are Gay, then It's just gonna get too time consuming. Carry on with your beliefs, but please don't vote. [/quote']

In the legal sense Their is Two types

Gay and Lesbin+:-@

Here you go and read about sodomy at one time it could of lead to a Death Sentence

and notice how they repeat Gay and Lesbian over and over. Dude or Dudet

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Gay+and+Lesbian+Rights

Look, if a law is passed "Today" about gay marriage, the word "Gay" won't even be in the Law. It will say Homosexual because it's against the law to sexually discriminate. Clown or Clownette.

Ok, I'm a late comer to the thread, because I usually try to avoid this kinda

"I'm bored, let's start a thread for the sole purpose of making people pissed off at each other" thread

but I'll give a kids perspective...

I don't think having gay parents will mess you up, if they can raise a kid normally without being inappropriate about their sexuality (which applies to straight parents too) they should be able to adopt. But there are other factors, that I don't think most people have thought of, kids are cruel, really, really cruel. It might not be the gay parents that mess the kid up, it might be the kids that abuse them about it on a regular basis, seeing 2 dads holding hands picking their kid up from school might be very bad for the kids social life. And as we get more and more tolerant (I hate that word but I can't think of anything better to use) of gays I think that a gay family might not be an uncommon thing in the not too distant future.

But for now I would say it is probably not such a hot idea...

P.S. sorry if that was totally incoherent, I just sorta started typing, and I don't really care enough to go through and edit it. You should get the idea regardless....

Ok' date=' I'm a late comer to the thread, because I usually try to avoid this kinda

"I'm bored, let's start a thread for the sole purpose of making people pissed off at each other" thread

I don't think having gay parents will mess you up, if they can raise a kid normally without being inappropriate about their sexuality (which applies to straight parents too) they should be able to adopt. But there are other factors, that I don't think most people have thought of, kids are cruel, really, really cruel. It might not be the gay parents that mess the kid up, it might be the kids that abuse them about it on a regular basis, seeing 2 dads holding hands picking their kid up from school might be very bad for the kids social life. And as we get more and more tolerant (I hate that word but I can't think of anything better to use) of gays I think that a gay family might not be an uncommon thing in the not too distant future.

P.S. sorry if that was totally incoherent, I just sorta started typing, and I don't really care enough to go through and edit it. You should get the idea regardless....[/quote']

No Eye thought you wrote that very well. And from your age Eye don't think most people consider that.

Ok' date=' I'm a late comer to the thread, because I usually try to avoid this kinda

P.S. sorry if that was totally incoherent, I just sorta started typing, and I don't really care enough to go through and edit it. You should get the idea regardless....[/quote']

+1000

Very valid comment Oilpit.

Archived