Gibson Brands Forums

Dear Mr. and or Ms. Moderator...

Homz

Please forgive the whining. They know not what they do.

I implore you to return to deleting Chinese shoe spams and searching the web for fake Gibson guitars.

The trouble we recently had has passed as have all previous issues. We need no extra attention. In fact you can just ignore this post too, as it might also add to the common misconception that we have a problem that can't be dealt with by our normal ostracization process.

God Save Britania! The Queen and Sherlock Holms. Oh and Manchester United. Oh and Jim Marshall' date=' God Save Jim Marshall.[/quote']

you spelled Holmes wrong.

That's the one spelling correction I am entitled to make.

Please forgive the whining. They know not what they do.

I implore you to return to deleting Chinese shoe spams and searching the web for fake Gibson guitars.

The trouble we recently had has passed as have all previous issues. We need no extra attention. In fact you can just ignore this post too' date=' as it might also add to the common misconception that we have a problem that can't be dealt with by our normal ostracization process.

[/quote']

I'm thinkin' the fox wants to guard the hen house.

I'm thinkin' the fox wants to guard the hen house.

Do you do anything other then whine? Really? I only ever notice you here when your criticizing me or a few select others who evidently disturb your delicate sensitivities.

I sure hope to live up to your level of expectations some day.

I don't think you understand the difference in whining and pointing out issues.

You were whining. I was making an observation.

There, now you've got something else to whine about.

Do you do anything other then whine? Really? I only ever notice you here when your criticizing me or a few select others who evidently disturb your delicate sensitivities.

I sure hope to live up to your level of expectations some day.

It spells "than" not "...then whine"

Homz also spells "Torture" as "Torcher" which by the way is not even a word.

Do I spell a$$hole correctly?

Maybe I was talking about storming the castle and thus a torcher is one who carries a torch.

I don't think you understand the difference in whining and pointing out issues.

You were whining. I was making an observation.

There' date=' now you've got something else to whine about.[/quote']

comes across as whining.

just sayin'

Say something that's not the usual " I hate Homz". Anything.

I don't hate anyone on the internet. To me, you're just words on a screen. I have zero emotion for you.

That is what allows me to see things here as they actually are, and to call it like I see it.

You come across as brown nosin'.

Just sayin'.

perhaps, but if actually read some threads, i am not a flag waving member of the homz fanclub (nor am i one of detractors).

he made a valid point, you're presence in the lounge is much less than other members, but now you show up and every thing i read is complaining about the content of posts. homz is more than capable of fighting his own battles. just because i agree that you're a whiner hardly means i am brown nosing.

perhaps' date=' but if actually read some threads, i am not a flag waving member of the homz fanclub (nor am i one of detractors).

he made a valid point, you're presence in the lounge is much less than other members, but now you show up and every thing i read is complaining about the content of posts. homz is more than capable of fighting his own battles. just because i agree that you're a whiner hardly means i am brown nosing.[/quote']

I have intentionally avoided the "Lounge" for several months because of the inflamitory nature of the posts here, and because I come here to learn about and discuss music and instruments, and those subjects are about the last thing that are discussed here.

If I wanted to see people going at each others throats, there are plenty of other sites where I could get my fill, any time I want, which is exactly what some of the users here should do if they wish to ingage in such dialog.

I have intentionally avoided the "Lounge" for several months because of the inflamitory nature of the posts here' date=' and because I come here to learn about and discuss music and instruments, and those subjects are about the last thing that are discussed here.

If I wanted to see people going at each others throats, there are plenty of other sites where I could get my fill, any time I want, which is exactly what some of the users here should do if they wish to ingage in such dialog.[/quote']

Seems to me your not only watching the action. Your participating in it. Your part of the problem (if we are to presume there is a problem). So how about three people write the honorable moderators and tell them Dynadude is stalking homz.

Archived