Gibson Brands Forums

Do you know what make sme different than all the rest of you here?

guitar_randy

I'd never heard of "sme". =P~

My computer keyboard is again doing that thing where in middle of typing it will on its own jump in the middle of a prvious sentence .I go back and correct it,start typing agin,and it does it again,over and over.I thought I had it solved with a setting of my mouse,but it latley started to do it again.It becomes very annoying and I can't find out what causes it.Sometimes it gets so frustrating to constantly have to correct the errors it causes that I some of the typos remain.

I was going to guess that you are the unique owner of a slippery space bar key.

Its something with my computer ,constantly keeps causing the area I am typing to jump into previously typed sentences.I thought I had it corrected and solved,but must just have been in remission.

My computer keyboard is again doing that thing where in middle of typing it will on its own jump in the middle of a prvious sentence .I go back and correct it' date='start typing agin,and it does it again,over and over.I thought I had it solved with a setting of my mouse,but it latley started to do it again.It becomes very annoying and I can't find out what causes it.Sometimes it gets so frustrating to constantly have to correct the errors it causes that I some of the typos remain.[/quote']

We're all perfect spellers hear...heir..whatever. You fit write in. =P~

My computer keyboard is again doing that thing where in middle of typing it will on its own jump in the middle of a prvious sentence .I go back and correct it' date='start typing agin,and it does it again,over and over.I thought I had it solved with a setting of my mouse,but it latley started to do it again.It becomes very annoying and I can't find out what causes it.Sometimes it gets so frustrating to constantly have to correct the errors it causes that I some of the typos remain.[/quote']

Sounds like your keyboard is shot. Have you tried another one to see if that corrects the problem?

Does it do the same thing when you type an email? If not, it could be an add on associated with your browser.

Sounds like your keyboard is shot. Have you tried another one to see if that corrects the problem?

Does it do the same thing when you type an email? If not' date=' it could be an add on associated with your browser.[/quote']

I am on a laptop.Does it usually just in forums and website text boxs

Archived