Gibson Brands Forums

OH MY . . .

James Allen

KSG' date=' when you use logic, my love for you grows and grows! If I wasn't heterosexual, I'd fly out to Texas and kiss you! Since I am a hetero, you'll have to accept my "HELL YEAH, Brother!" instead.[/quote']

Maybe you could fly out to Texas and meet him in the men's room in the airport. A men's room stall is the right wing closet of the 21st century. :-k

One of my Christian neighbors holds Bible study every week and the people that come seem to think they can park where ever they want and one time this one guy had the nerve to park in front of my Drive way so i went over there and asked the guy if he could move his car from my drive way and he responded with saying "That is not your driveway that is Gods driveway" and he shut the door.

right i'm buyin'

So....Nothing really happening today so Murdoch's Fox News tries to Stir up the Christians? Can you say "Sensationalize"?

That's right Boys and Girls, Murdoch need ratings to keep his commercial spots expensive so he can afford to keep his Grand Kids in Austrailian Private School. His ratings come mostly from Consevative Viewers, so he need to get you all up in arms over something you acttually know very little about.

Keep up the Knee Jerking, it's very entertaining.

Maybe you could fly out to Texas and meet him in the men's room in the airport. A men's room stall is the right wing closet of the 21st century. =D>

LOL! On this point, there have been a disturbing number of "so called conservatives" doing the man love in public restrooms over the years.

I have a theory. I think they're all closet liberals. :-

So....Nothing really happening today so Murdoch's Fox News tries to Stir up the Christians? Can you say "Sensationalize"?

That's right Boys and Girls' date=' Murdoch need ratings to keep his commercial spots expensive so he can afford to keep his Grand Kids in Austrailian Private School. His ratings come mostly from Consevative Viewers, so he need to get you all up in arms over something you acttually know very little about.

Keep up the Knee Jerking, it's very entertaining.[/quote']

You may be on to something. It seems they are taking a page out of MSNBC's play book - or any other liberal media's play book. but you may be right.

You may be on to something. It seems they are taking a page out of MSNBC's play book - or any other liberal media's play book. but you may be right.

I hate to be the one to let you in on it, but that's a tactic used by "The Media", Liberal or Conservative notwithstanding. It's been in use long before Televisions went beyond channel 13, in fact, it's been in use long before Televisions, let alone being a tactic exclusive to MSNBC.

It also may surprise you that "Liberals" don't watch MSNBC with the same Fervor that Conservatives Watch Fox News. In fact, most traditionally "Liberal Voters" are watching Oprah or the Food Network in the Political Off Season.

Make it an issue where it's not bible study but a weekly Amway party that brought a lot of extra traffic and parking and the issue is clear. The bible part is a red herring, an aspect that inflames the issue. It's not about the bible, it's about having an activity that requires a permit.

As for the flag, it's the same. If it was a large poster of a celebrity, it would also have to be taken down, or at least made smaller.

Flags and bibles make us irrational when we talk about them.

Archived