Gibson Brands Forums

So?

Murph

I have trouble getting my head around the whole Hummer - China thing. Will Americans still buy them if this happens?

Most Americans are idiots.

They want "cheap" and "quick"....

Yep.

They will buy them.

It pains me, but look at where we are now.....

:-s good question.

Okay.

Here's another question.

If the Government, which is us, owns 60% of G.M. and it's later discovered, WHICH IT WILL BE, that they dumped waste somewhere, and the E.P.A. is going to...........

FINE THEM.......................

Who get's fined?

Are we (the Government) going to fine ourselves?

BEAM ME FREAKIN' UP!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M IN LA LA LAND..................

ARE YOU GUYS GETTING THIS?

Sheeze.

How stupid does it have to get?

Just sayin'............

It's beyond ridiculous Murph.

Any other businesses would have been allowed to fail, file bankruptcy, and then restructure or call it quits. What's so freakin' special about GM and Chrysler?

The government got this ball rolling with the NAFTA bill, and we were warned this would happen, but the only people that had enough sense to understand it were called extremeists and fear mongers. Remember the last Clinton election?

I just hope that people have wised up enough to see what's going on now, so maybe we can turn this thing around.

Think I'm crazy yet?

The government is trying to bring the US down. They want to lower our standard of living, and to re-distribute the power we once had. They intend to lower the value of our money, and force us to be more in line with the rest of the crap holes on earth.

The American dream is in dire straights my friends, and if we let them, our government is going to sell us up the creek.

The government got this ball rolling with the NAFTA bill' date=' and we were warned this would happen, but the only people that had enough sense to understand it were called extremeists and fear mongers. [/quote']

It's all part of the race to the bottom. First jobs go to Mexico so they can pay someone 1/8 the wage and not have to deal with pesky regulations like where to dump waste or work place safety. Second phase is to import as much cheap junk from sweat shops in places like China. Hey, the thing breaks after a week, but you only paid $1.99 for it. We are going to wake up from this nightmare a see that

1. We don't manufacture anything in the States anymore

2. As a result, there are no more jobs

3. And no more middle class

I don't understand... wasn't your government buying KIA and Hiunday only? You know, to support koreas economy and all... :-

They've taken over the wolrd man, they've done it one apliance, shovel, car, and cellphone at a time, and there's no going back.

But there is something to look forward: "going to india".

Archived