Gibson Brands Forums

New Sun Burst

suburude63

That's almost as sweet as Brett Favre throwing a touchdown pass against the Packers...

Just beautiful!

Being a new Favre fan (as a Viking fan living here in the great state of Minnesota, I had to hate that "former" Cheesehead for way too many years) but DAMN!!!!!...... was that a show he put on last night. He turns 40 on Saturday so that was his last game in his 30's. I may actually put the guitar down during the games this year instead of noodleing on the couch the whole time!

By the way suburude...... I am in absolute LUST after that Santa Cruz.... CONGRATS!!!

Being a new Favre fan (as a Viking fan living here in the great state of Minnesota' date=' I had to hate that "former" Cheesehead for way too many years) but DAMN!!!!!...... was that a show he put on last night. He turns 40 on Saturday so that was his last game in his 30's. I may actually put the guitar down during the games this year instead of noodleing on the couch the whole time![/quote']

I just love him... doesn't hurt that we're both from the coast of Mississippi and that my uncle and his mom were king and queen of the Pass Christian, MS Mardi Gras a number of years back...

That was just amazing last night... brought back to mind the game he had after his dad died...

He's a living legend.

Funny, the word 'sweet' popped into my head as soon as I saw it too! Can hardly wait til you get it. What happened to the Huss and Dalton? btw, what is the nut width on that santa Cruz? It looks fairly wide but it might just be the picture?

Subu, did you and Mrs. Subu make it to Hardly Strictly??

Funny' date=' the word 'sweet' popped into my head as soon as I saw it too! Can hardly wait til you get it. What happened to the Huss and Dalton? btw, what is the nut width on that santa Cruz? It looks fairly wide but it might just be the picture?

Subu, did you and Mrs. Subu make it to Hardly Strictly??[/quote']

Hi GG ! Still have the H&D but its for sale . I just am not a Maple guitar guy. I have tried a couple of times now and have decided I am a "Hog" guy. I think the nut size on the H-13 is 1" 22/32s. Ill let you know how it is later. subu

Should be nice! I've never been knocked over by SC large body guitars' date=' but I've always thought that their small bodies are really sweet.

And good looking. =D> [/quote']

Hoss my SC SSJ 12 fret is an incredible slope shouldered dread! Sound wise its a monster! If you ever get over to Spokane call me and play it!

Suburude......you are a guitar magnet!!! You are on quite a roll buddy......if you get a chance, could you list your guitars for us? If you need two posts to do it.....we willo understand.....lol.....anyway, that is a nice guitar, I almost had one once.....and am sad I missed my opportunity......play well and prosper.....

Archived