Gibson Brands Forums

Take a pic with me...

Thundergod

I took this pic the other day and was thinking maybe we could have a "take a pic with me in the background" thread....

A member can post a pic of him playing guitar and then another member takes a pic playing giutar with the previous member in the back (on a computer monitor or tv).

What do you think?

By the way, sorry it's not a gibby, will take one with a gibby on monday.

No need for a single coil in the middle... too ibanez if you know what I mean :-

Check out the DKMG, that one has carved top, EMG pickups and reverse headstock (not many people are into reverse headstocks tho) and it comes in some nice finishes, like this one here:

589765.jpg

589259.jpg

By the way, GC is giving the deluxe SKB/jackson case for free right now...a $100 value.

No need for a single coil in the middle... too ibanez if you know what I mean :)

Check out the DKMG' date=' that one has carved top, EMG pickups and reverse headstock (not many people are into reverse headstocks tho) and it comes in some nice finishes, like this one here:

[img']http://img3.musiciansfriend.com/dbase/pics/products/7/6/5/589765.jpg[/img]

589259.jpg

By the way, GC is giving the deluxe SKB/jackson case for free right now...a $100 value.

You guys, its all about the warrior with the neck through body!

Played one today, it was pretty sweet

Archived