Gibson Brands Forums

Creed Full Circle

Silenced Fred

I don't have any right to knock any band. I at least respect anybody that has the guts to go out and play.

That being said, I'm pretty sure Creed will be part of my eternal damnation when I go to Hell.

I don't have any right to knock any band. I at least respect anybody that has the guts to go out and play.

That being said' date=' I'm pretty sure Creed will be part of my eternal damnation when I go to Hell.[/quote']

Nice!

……………………………….¸„-•^^^•^^^–-^^-„-^**^~–„¸

…………………………..¸-*´;;;___;;;;;;;;¸„„¸;;;;;;;;;;;;;;¯`^•-„

………………………….(;¸-*¯¸„„„„¸.¯¯¯¯…..¯*^•–„¸;;;;;;;;;;;;`^-„

…………………………¸/´………………………„„¸¸..¯*^•-„;;;;;;;`•„

………………………..¸’-•^*¯¯*^-„…………_„„„_….`•…….`-„;;;;;;;`-¸

……………………….ƒ*¯¯¯””*^•-`¸…….¸-*–-„„_..`•¸………..);;;;;;;;;`

……………………….¸„„„„„„O¸ . .ƒ……|´ . . . . .¯** …….¸-´;;;;;;;;;;[biggrin]

………………………¸’–*––„„¸¸¯-*..¸…..`¸~~–-O¸ . .ƒ…¸-^´;;;;;;;;;;;;¸-´

………………….¸„-^´…………`^.¸/……–`–––„„¸.`„-*…..|;;;;;;;;;;;;¸-*

………………¸-*………………¸-*………………¯……..|;;;;¸-^^¸¸*

……………¸-*……………….¸-*……¸-*¯/……………….¯¯…-(

…………¸-*………………¸-*…………¸/……………………….`

………¸-*……………..¸„-*…………¸-*…………………………..`

……../´……………..¸*…………„-^´…………*-„………………….

……¸/……………….`^–––•^^*¯…………¸„„-¸*…`………………...

…..ƒ…………………-*¸………._¸„„„-•^*¯¸-*……………………….’|

….ƒ…………………….¯`¸”””¯¯ . . .¸„„-* …………………………..|

.................................................……..`-¸––-•^*¯………………………………..|

gigity..giggity..goo…………`-¸__¸„„-………………………………¸*

…………...`¸……………………………………………………………..¸-*

……………….`-„………………………………………………………..¸•*

¸*…(…………………..`•„……………..^*¯¯¯””*^-„¸………………………¸„-*

)…..`•¸…………………..`•„………………..„¸……………………….¸„-*

..`¸……………………..`•-„…………_„„-•**^-„¸…………….¸„-^*¸

I like it' date=' anyone else?

I feel that Tremonti was really able to show off a little in this one, unlike his other albums with Creed, being in Alter Bridge helped him [/quote']

I pre-ordered it from WalMart for the DVD. I think it sits nicely with their previous albums. Stapp's voice sounds killer on the album, and yea, Tremonti is finally solo'ing again. He's done at least one solo on each record. A nice one on "Pity For A Dime," one on "Inside Us All," and "Stand Here With Me." This record has quite a few. It took me a few listens to get used to Tremonti down tuning to B, but overall, I think it's a great album. I really like "A Thousand Faces," on the disc, but I think live Tremonto handles the vocals a lot smoother from what I've seen/heard. On the album it almost sounds like he's struggling. And the solo in "Overcome," badass. He really should have turned off his phase pedal when they played on Conan the other night though, he murdered his solo. The performance overall was bad because the sound guys for the show didn't do a very good job. I haven't seen any rock bands on Conan, not even Alice In Chains, that had good sound.

If you really want to see completly unfrigginnecessary solo'ing though, Check out this performance of "Find The Real" from Alter Bridge on Leno...it's like, ok, dude, we get it, you know how to play...now friggin stop. I seriously think that he was trying to have one of those moments like Van Halen did back on Leno or Letterman back in their hey day where the cameraman kept focusing on him only and his solo's he kept just throwing in.

Archived