Gibson Brands Forums

got me a gig...sorta

Andre S

You can learn it... I have faith in you (heck I learned it and I was never a lead player....)

Good luck on the talent show gig!

not a talent show gig, its just something that we are doing, ( A friend and I restarted the guitar club) since people never listen to announcements, so something to generate interest in the club, on morning assembly.

not a talent show gig' date=' its just something that we are doing, ( A friend and I restarted the guitar club) since people never listen to announcements, so something to generate interest in the club, on morning assembly.[/quote']

I stand corrected. Good luck on your "people never listen to announcements so something to generate interest in the club on morning assembly" gig....

[confused]

Good luck! (P.S. Dont cheat on the solo...yes you can cheat on that solo!)

Damn dem00n, I'm going to have to cram that solo down, I gotta learn it for the first time in 2 hours. If I don't I will have to use some study time to practice, good thing I keep up with school work on weekends for shicidents like this.

I will have to cheat on the solo.

Congrats man! Make Tony proud' date=' and make sure to put your own touch on it while maintaining respect for the original! And, on an unrelated note, I like the avatar, is that your Bully?[/quote']

Nah, we were looking for english bulldog's to buy and I found the pic online, its soo adorable, all english bulldogs are, little squat bowlegged things....aww

if you count playing one song' date=' or part of one song for 800 people in school as a gig. I choose Iron Man, and now I need to learn the solo....[scared']

Now that! is how you generate attention...

If someone had done that over the PA system at my school, back in the dark ages... when this song was first played.

The Speech teacher would be in the hall playing air guit tar and lip syncing (he was old, but cool[cool] )

The librarian would have messed her britches. [blush]

The Chemistry teacher would have done nothing. (he was mostly deaf), but the best teacher I ever had.... ever. :-s

The typing teacher (that tells you how old I am.. I had typing class) would have retired.[crying]

And my buddy 'Chick' would have been playing the guit tar. [thumbup]

(actually he was too cool to be my bud. He tolerated me... mostly. But I ran into him a number of years after graduation and he was still cool and we became buds.)

Archived