Gibson Brands Forums

New Pictures of Tobacco Burst Fadeds

Geetar_Axl

Hey guys' date='

I relised that some of the photos the faded owners are showing are taken on a bad angle so you cant see their true colour! So if you have one, could you please take a few photos on different angles and lights.

Thanks in advance![/quote']

LPbody.jpg

LPbody2.jpg

*Ahem* Fadeds...

*Ahem* below is your PM to me =P~

"...Hey mate' date='

Just saw a pic of your "strap lock" and saw you have a Vintage Sunburst, could you get a full body pic at all, I love VS and am buying a Standard VS. Is yours a Standard?

Thanks!..."[/quote']

Now it is a thread about spotondrums beautiful guitar man... i'm sorry but you'll just have to move on and start a new thread about fadeds...

mine ha a honey burst finish so i guess pics wouldnt be in place here.

Hey spotondrums your avatar is your setup or somebody elses? is there a site where you can get your setup done like tahat? i would like to have mine drawn that way!

Now it is a thread about spotondrums beautiful guitar man... i'm sorry but you'll just have to move on and start a new thread about fadeds...

mine ha a honey burst finish so i guess pics wouldnt be in place here.

Hey spotondrums your avatar is your setup or somebody elses? is there a site where you can get your setup done like tahat? i would like to have mine drawn that way!

Heheeee, well said dude!!!

..Thundergod its from Guitar Geek,...haven't you checked this site out yet? It's the Ultimate Guitar Rig Database

http://guitargeek.com

The one in my Avatar is Ira Kaplan's rig, from Yo La Tengo

:-k/

Archived